I'll always love you

Barry finally went round Lizzie's house on Saturday for dinner. He tried some vegan food and actually liked it.

"Why haven't you been talking to me lately?" Lizzie just asked straight out.

"I'm sorry Liz. It's been a hard week. Joe was able to get dad a one day pass out of prison with a officer. He asked for us to take him to my mums grave. It was the first time he'd been, he was in prison for her funeral" He reached over and held her hand. "Whether we're together 24/7 or don't see each other for a week. I'll always love you. But maybe it's best we stay friends for now ".

Tears start falling from Lizzie's eyes. Like the light shower before the storm.

" Hey. Hey come here" Barry goes round the other side of the table and hugs Lizzie, "Whenever you need me, I'll be there in a heartbeat".

Here's comes the rain.

"I gotta go. See you at work" Barry hugs her again, then swiftly leaves.

After he left Lizzie went up onto her roof, while Sebastian was playing with his purple dragon in the garden, and had a little cry. She really liked him.

5 minutes later there was a gust of wind, and get again sat next to her was the Flash. "Why you crying?"

"I put my trust in someone, and they just want to stay friends now" Lizzie says, her head in her hands.

"Barry?"

"He said he wanted to be friends then left"

"You shouldn't lose trust in him though. When he says he wants to be friends, he wants to be friends. He might just be trying to protect you" The Flash sat next to her, "If you ever need me, i'll be there in a heart beat".

" That's really sweet Flash, thanks" She says and wipes the tears from her eyes.

Soon The Flash leaves, and Lizzie heads back down stairs to go to bed.