Requested Troy Imagine

( AN: Requested by @Cheeris_mystunt )

I was currently scouting out a random house, looking for whatever would be able to help me survive

I was currently scouting out a random house, looking for whatever would be able to help me survive. I have found a couple of things that could help me, but yet Im still on the search to find water. While packing in some first aid supplies, and a can of Red Beans, I heard footsteps. By the judge of of the loud noise down stairs, there were at least five people. I quickly zipped up my backpack, and then swinged it on my back before quietly running towards an open window.

I heard knocking at the door, causing me to waist no time to position myself to jump out of the window. But right as I was about to jump onto the roof, someone grabs onto my backpack, and yanks me to the floor. I wince in pain, but start to fight back to who ever was trying to hold me down.

" Dumbass, sal de mi!" I begin to yell, as I kick off a man in uniform to the side. I immediately get onto my feet and start to fight with a woman in uniform now. I block her hits swiftly before decking her in the mouth. Right before she falls, I run out of the room and unfortunately run into someone's fist.

I groan as I got the floor, and look up seeing a blonde man smirking down at me.
" Take the Latino into the truck with the others, and search her bag." The man orders the shoulders from behind him.
" Vete a la mierda!" I yelled as I feel
them grab onto my upper arms. I immediately try to fight back but it only caused me to get kicked in the stomach by the blonde man.
"¿Eso es todo lo que tienes?" I ask him in Spanish as he slaps me, causing my lip to bleed.
"Talk crap to me in English." He says before
I felt then successfully grab a hold of me, then drag me downstairs and take me towards their truck.

The back of the truck was full of people of my color, some looked sick, some looked injured. But why me? I'm neither of those....
It soon hit me; The soldiers in uniform were all white and I mean it wasn't hard to realize that there was no one colored beside them.

Once they start to zip tied my wrist together, sand took my bag, they then pushed me in the truck full of people, I turn and glare at them.

"Pinchazos blancos racistas!" I yelled as I sit down beside a old woman, which was coughing really bad, and was praying to god that she will survive whatever that would come next for her. It immediately broke my heart into a million pieces and promised myself that I wouldn't let anyone here or myself, that I would die or be tortured from these people.

We arrived at a Military base, for people who work the boarder control. You just nod in response when seeing more whites, but thankfully saw some couple of colored people around, making you feel less tense. Once they parked the truck, they started pulling people aggressively off the truck, and made them go into a line.

I was the last one to get off, and saw a somewhat handsome man start to look at everyone in line, observing each person. I noticed he was writing things down in a journal, asking people questions that speaker some English, before humming to himself. Then what he gets to me, he eyes my lip injury.

He then turns towards the blonde man that was the cause of your injury.
" Willy? What happened? This injury looks brand new, and it seems to me that you or our team were the cause of it?" He asks as Willy rolls his eyes as not before looking at you.
" Troy she just put up a fight, that true Latina came out of her." Willy responded, smirking a bit to himself causing me to roll my eyes instead of responding to the dumbass.

Troy then turns to look at me, and jots down a few notes before ordering the guys to take everyone to the shower room for questioning. I was about to follow but Troy stops me, and grabs my upper arm.

" Not you, I'll question you personally." He tells me as I soon became nervous but nodded. I then began to follow him.
I ended up in his 'office', and as I took a seat down in a chair, he just smiles at me.

" What's your name?" He asks still smiling at me, causing me to nervously tap my feet on the ground, and look away. I didn't feel comfortable to make eye contact with him yet.
" Marylin" I say quickly.

" Well Marylin, there's no reason for you to be scared or anything. I'm not here to hurt you what's so ever."

" That's hard to believe after your men basically beat us, just to get us here." I say.

---
A couple of days go by, and the two of us became somewhat friends. At least, I could say that we both somewhat could trust one another. Don't get me wrong, Troy was weird or could be off at times... but all in all, he was a good kid. Since Troy trusted me enough, he let the Zip-ties come off and got someone to escort me to the nurse to fix my lip.

Once the Nurse had finished up, I then saw Troy walk over to me with a smile. The nurse noticed and left us alone and attended her other patients.

I watched him pull one of the small roll chairs, and sat down in front of me. I then nervously pulled back one of my loose brown strands of hair behind my ear.

" Did she treat you well?" He asks as I nod and give him a small reassuring smile but stay quiet.
"You know, your different from all the others?" He tells me causing my eyebrows to furrow together in confusion.
" What do you mean?" I ask.
" Your different from every other person here or out there. What I heard from my men was remarkable. They said that you have them a hard time, and you were strong. That's what I like about you, Marylin. Your a brave girl." Troy says to me, instantly making me blush and smile at the boy.