🌩 тroye 🌩

May, 7, 2020
🌩
Josh's POV
🌩

It's been three years since I've heard from Tyler Joseph. I've seen him around town. He's doing well. But I refuse to talk to him. He hasn't tried to contact me. I'm not sure he ever will. The restraining order is still in place, and it will stay there until I want it to go away. Which isn't anytime soon.

One thing I've heard about Tyler, is that he really has changed. He's gone back to his old ways. Not murdering. But being a dick. He sleeps around, a new girl for each day of the week. And he's rude to them afterwards, which I've also heard.

My cousin, Lana, can't stop talking about him. It's really annoying. She talks about how she'd pay to be with him for a night. I just want to crawl in a hole. I haven't told her I dated him before. My parents don't know either. If they did, they would be so mad at me. They don't even know I'm gay.

Oh yeah, I'm still gay. That's one thing that didn't change. I guess I can thank Tyler for that.

I'm also happily engaged. Soon I'll be Josh Sivan. That sounds weird. Maybe we should go with Troye Dun? That sounds better.

"What are you thinking about, Hun?" Troye asks me, laying his head on my chest.

"How happy I am to be with you," I say, kissing his forehead and smiling at him.

Troye and I have been going two years strong. One night, at exactly twelve pm, Tyler was harassing me on a street. He was screaming. Yelling that I was stupid and broke his heart. I was crying. Tyler ran off when he saw a cop car pass by. I ran into an alley, leaned against the wall, and cried until my chest was heaving.

Troye had heard me crying. He asked me if I was okay. I was crying so hard that I could barley make out any words. He asked me if he could buy me a coffee and help calm me down. I gladly accepted the offer. I needed the company. I didn't want to be alone.

Troye and I sat down in a booth in Starbucks. He ordered me a Mocha and got himself a Unicorn Frap. I mentally giggle at how gay his order was.

"Why we're you crying?" Troye asks me, taking a sip of his Frap.

I stir the straw of my Coffee, "M-My ex was harassing me."

"I'm sorry. He sounds like a douche to me," Troye says, laying his hand on mine.

I nod and yawn. I'm exhausted and not in the mood to talk about Tyler Joseph. Also known as the vain in my existence.

"May I ask why you aren't together anymore?"

I tense at the question. Troye squeezes my hand.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want too."

I shake my head, "N-No. It's fine. I caught him and some girl. Let's just say the girl was on her knees. Not the first time he's cheated on me."

Troye frowns, "I'm sorry."

I yawn again. My eyes getting visibly droopy. And heavy. I wasn't sure how much longer I could lift them.

"I could take you home if you want?" Troye says, paying for the drinks.

"That'd b-be great."

Troye drives me back to my apartment in a comfortable silence. He was playing Teen Idle by Marina and The Diamonds and I fell asleep. One of Troye jackets draped across my lap. Once we pulled into the parking lot, I felt a pair arms scoop me up. I cuddle my face into their warm chest. I feel Troye fiddle with the lock of my apartment.

He takes me to my bed, laying me down gently and pulling off my shoes. I open my eyes slightly and sit up enough to take off my own shirt. I see Troye's eyes run over my chest and biceps. I giggle.

"Well goodnight, Josh," Troye says, turning to leave my room.

"W-Wait.." I say, uneasy.

The last thing I want is to be alone tonight.

"C-Could you stay? At least until I fall asleep?" I ask him, my cheeks a dark red.

His turn the same shade, maybe even darker.

"O-Okay," He says.

He takes his shirt off as well.
Soon enough, our legs our tangled together. Chests pressed against one another's.

And I knew at that point, I'd never be spending a night by myself again.

And I was okay with that.