🎗ʏ-ʏᴇs, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. 🎗

December, 18, 2017
🎗
Blurry's POV
🎗

Joshua walks in, his back facing me. I have a smirk spread across my face, then Joshua begins to talk.

"Tyler, there's something I should tell you," Joshua says.

I decide not to interrupt him, I'm curious to hear what he has to say.

"I think I have feelings for you. You don't have to say anything now. I just thought I'd tell you. I know it makes things complicated. Between  us dealing with Blurry and me being with Sophia, and know the news about Harley. I don't want to stress you out any more. But I thought I would tell you," Joshua says, then he turns around and our eyes meet.

"B-Blurry?" He says.

I smirk. Now I understand everything. Joshua only wanted to "help" me because he was in love with Tyler. He doesn't care about where I end up. As long as he gets his happily ever after with Tyler. Not happening.

My smirk fades. How could Tyler get so much attention from Joshua and Harley when I've never had any attention? Any love? Tyler deserves none of it. I deserve it all.

Black starts to appear on Tyler's hands and neck. My eyes turning a dark, dark red. I breathe heavily. One by one I break the handcuffs off of my hands, with a groan. Joshua stands there dumbfounded. I smirk.

"Joshua William Dun," I said. Pacing the floor in front of him. He leaned against the wall, breathing heavily, nothing but a gun to protect him.

"I hear you're in love with Tyler," I said, tapping my chin.

"You weren't supposed to hear that," Joshua says, whisperingly.

"Oh, but I did," I say, "it's time for another story time," I added.

🎗

"Mom?" A young Blurry said, shaking in his cold wet clothes.

"She can't help you, you little bitch," Blurry's dad had told him, "no one can," he added.
Blurry shivered. Just wishing to change and get into bed. But it was too early. He still had things to do.

"Get me another beer!" Blurry's dad yelled, throwing the empty beer bottle on the hardwood floor.

Blurry scrambled into the kitchen, grabbing his father another beer.
His dad popped it open with his teeth, and splashed half the bottle on Blurry.

"Faster next time, Blurry," He says.
Blurry shivers, nodding, "Y-Yes, father," He said.

🎗

Blurry wasn't taking orders from anyone else anymore.

And that's when he stabbed Joshua.