🌙 ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ, ᴊᴏsʜ? 🌙

December, 18, 2017
🌙
Josh's POV
🌙

I'd been sitting on the sofa for about three hours now. Just staring at Blurry. Annoying him mostly.

"Would you quit staring?" Blurry growled.

"Let me talk to Tyler then I won't look at you for the rest of the day," I tell him, glaring sternly.

Blurry growls, "Fine!" Then his eyes roll back and are replaced with Hazel ones.

Tyler looks around. Looking at his handcuffed hands, and then around the room. Then his eyes landed on me.

"J-Josh?" He asked.

I scrambled over to him. Sitting on my knees next to him and wrapping my arms around him tightly.
🌙
Tyler's POV
🌙

"Blurry wouldn't let me talk to you. I was getting worried," He said into my ear.

I leaned my head onto his neck, unable to hug him back because of my restrains.

Josh reaches into his pocket for a key and I shake my head.

"No, if you let me out now then Blurry will kick me out of the light and kill you," I tell him.

Josh nods.

"I made a deal with Blurry, Tyler. At least that's what he thinks," I say.

I look away. There is no point. Josh felt so threatened by me that he actually put me in handcuffs. I know I can't blame myself but, sometimes it hurts.

"Tyler?" He says, leaning up my chin with his finger.

"A-Are you afraid of me, Josh?" I ask, tears flooding my eyes. I bite my lip, not wanting them to fall out.

He shakes his head and grabs my hand, "No, of course not, Tyler. I had to restrain Blurry. And unfortunately, that means I have to restrain you as well. I'm sorry. But trust me when I say I am not afraid. We're in this together, right?" He asks me.

I nod, "Right."

Josh strokes my cheek with his thumb. I smile slightly.

"I love your eyes, Tyler." He whispers. My cheeks burn.

Then, Josh's phone rings. He coughs and stands up, moving away from me to take the call.
🌙
Josh's POV
🌙

"Sophia?" I say, "everything okay down there?"

"Yes, Josh. But there's something you need to know," she says, she sounds upset on the other line.

"What?"

"Tyler's best friend, Harley I think it was. She died today. Let him know?" She says, then adds, "gently let him know. I know how you get with things like this," she says.

I nod, then realize she can't see me nodding.

"Alright. Thanks Sophia. Please be safe," I tell her.

She hesitates, "I will. Love you. Bye."

I hang up my phone and stick it in my pocket.

"So, that was Sophia," I tell Tyler.
"Oh," he says, looking the other way.
"It's about Harley." I tell him
"Harley?" He asks, "is she okay?"
I shake my head.
"She's dead, Tyler. I'm sorry."