⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ ⭐️

August, 1, 2008

⭐️

Tyler was 20. After he killed his father and Brendon, he had killed many more people.

Realizing that killing people gave him a thrill, he began to take innocent lives as well.

It got to the point where he became a dangerous and wanted murderer. He got off the hook when he killed his dad, the court saw it as self defense. But after he killed Brendon, Jenna had called the police and gave them Tyler's information. So, he was on the run. He began running through every state, staying in each one around a week at a time. He mocked the police in the dark. Called them stupid.

Indeed they were, for they could not see that a dangerous man was hiding in plain sight.

After months of killing, Tyler grew insane. Tempted to do things to the bodies of his victims. Touch them, eat them. But he did not. For he didn't want to leave any clue that it was him. And touching his victims or eating them is basically turning himself in.

Voices unconverted themselves in Tyler's head. Telling him who he should kill next. Telling them how to kill that person, and where Tyler could find them.

The police force admired Tyler when he was 13. They called him strong for facing his father. He didn't go to juvie, he was set on probation for a couple months and that was it.

But when he killed Brendon, he was sentenced to 3 years of jail time. And finished those three years with a dirty record. No jobs would take him other than unsanitary ones. And honestly, any other job other than toilet scrubbing wouldn't have worked out too well.

But Tyler vowed to never be put into that nasty jail ever again. But he also vowed to keep killing as much as he wanted too. No white privileged cop in a uniform was about to stop him.

He smiled, sickly.
His next few victims; they're faces were painted in his head.
And hilariously, one of them, was a well known officer..

Mr. Dun.