🌤 ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ? 🌤

December, 19, 2017
🌤
Tyler's POV
🌤

I woke up this morning with Josh's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. My face was buried into his chest. I grinned. He smells so nice.

I look over to the side table. A picture of Josh and Sophia stands there. Along with one of Sophia's bras that was thrown onto the side table. I get tense. What if Josh and Sophia did something in this bed?

I almost gag. Here I am lying in the bed along with cuddling Josh who was probably all over Sophia not long ago. I've only been here three days.

What if Josh is just toying with me?

I start to feel anger towards Sophia. The same anger I get just hours before blood is spilled.

But, when Josh wraps his arms around me tighter, that anger instantly melts. That's something amazing about him. He can make me not do things my mind is telling me to.

I love it.

I wiggle my way out of his arms, he whines, but stays asleep. I decided to do more snooping around his apartment. I haven't really had gotten a look around because of Blurry the Bastard. But he's gone now. No more torture. No more pain.

I open Josh's closet to look. I see a lot of his clothes and a few of Sophia's pieces. In one of his jacket pockets there was a lump. My eyebrows drew themselves together in curiosity.

I reached into the pocket and felt a small box. I took it out and gasped when I saw it. I opened the box and saw a beautiful diamond ring.

Josh was going to propose to Sophia, and I screwed it up. Or maybe I didn't. Maybe he will still propose to her again. What will I do then? Go back to my old life?

Because without Joshua Dun, I'd go back to being Tyler Joseph the murderer.

"Tyler?" Josh says, sleepily. He sits up.

I turn around, the ring box still clutched in my hand. My lip quivers. I want to cry.

"D-Do I mean nothing to you?" I asked Josh.

Josh scrambles out of bed and rushes towards me.

"Of course you do, Tyler. I-It's not what it looks like. I promise it isn't," Josh says, reaching out for my hand.

I pull it away and shake my head, tears falling from my eyes.

"Please. Just let me explain and everything will make sense," Josh says, grabbing my waist.

He runs circles into my waist, pulling me into his chest. I just nod. I want it to be a misunderstanding.

He sits on the end of his bed and I sit next to him.

"I was going to ask her to marry me," Josh starts, "but I didn't."

I want to ask why didn't he, but I guess my facial expression asked the question for me.

"I didn't ask her because I realized that she wasn't the person I loved,"

Shook.

"The person I love is sitting right next to me," Josh says, and a tear falls from his eye. He smiles.
I smile back.

I throw myself onto him, kissing him deeply, knocking him back onto the bed.
Josh pulls away and runs a hand through my hair. I smile and fall asleep soundly on his shoulder.

The last thing I remember is Josh tenderly kissing my cheek.