🌞 ιм joѕн 🌞

May, 25, 2020
🌞
Josh's POV
🌞

"Babe, did you get bread?"

"Yep," Troye says, nodding at me enthusiastically.

"Soap?"

Another nod.

Troye rides the cart onto another isle, screaming happily as he did so. He is literally adorable.

Then, I hear a scream that didn't seem so happy. Troye screamed and a girl did as well. I roll my eyes. I told him more than once to be careful.

I walk onto the other isle. I lift the cart off of Troye and help him up. Then I help the girl up. She had blonde hair, and blue eyes. She seems very grateful when I helped her up.

"Sorry," Troye says sheepishly, then he continues riding down another hall.

I roll my eyes again, the girl giggles.

"I'm sorry about that," I say, helping her pick up her things off the ground.

I grab her box of tampons, trying not to cringe as I toss them into the cart.

"I'm Josh," I say, pointing at myself, "and that goof is my fiancé, Troye."

She grins, "You guys are a lovely couple."

I'm happy she isn't homophobic, or else I would have told Troye to 'accidentally' ride the cart into her again. But there's no need for that.

"I'm Jenna. Jenna Black."

My eyes go wide at the name. Jenna Black. Jenna Black. Tyler's Jenna Black. This is the girl that was in Tyler's file four years ago. It seems that I can't escape him anywhere I go.

"Nice to meet you," I say shaking her hand.

"Well, unfortunately I have to get going. My friend Ashley is waiting on me. I'm supposed to be hanging out with her today."

Don't tell me she's talking about..

"What color is her hair?" I ask, curiosity.

She looks suspicious, she raises an eyebrow, "Blue..?"

I swallow. Yep. She's definitely talking about Ashley.

"Josh, you have to see this shirt!" I hear Troye yell, and I couldn't be more grateful than to hear him yell.

"Yeah I've got to get going to," I say, "see you around!"

And with that, I quickly run to the isle Troye is on.

We browse through shirts that say, 'He's mine' and 'she's mine'.

But, of course, we bought two shirts that said 'he's mine'.

Troye leaned up to kiss me after I paid for everything, considering everything came up to about two hundred dollars and I didn't want Troye to pay.

"You're so good to me, Josh."

"Well you're an angel, Troye."

He blushes, and I lean down to kiss him again. I couldn't be happier.

𝐼𝐼 𝐵𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝐵𝒶𝓇𝓈  • Joshler ⭐️ COMPLETED IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें