🎗ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ.🎗

December, 18, 2017
🎗
Tyler's POV
🎗

"I won't take my life away from you, Tyler."

When Josh said that, I cried harder into his neck. He really scared me. And how has he healed so fast?

"Josh, your wound. It's gone."

"Huh?" He said, he threw off his shirt and looked at where his wound was.

Josh screamed like a girl and scrambled up to look in the bathroom. I sat up and leaned against the wall, twiddling my thumbs. If he knows that I did that, will he think I'm a freak?

"Tyler, how did this happen? All I remember was you singing to me and then I knocked out!" Josh said.

"I-I think I did it. When I was singing.. I killed Blurry when I was singing too.."

Josh grinned, then he grabbed my waist and kissed my lips softly. When he pulled away, I kept my eyes closed for a moment. I liked that.

Then, I realize something. I haven't thought about killing someone since I met Josh. Does that mean something? I think so.

"Josh," I said.
"Yes?" He says.
"I don't think I'm a psychopath anymore," I said laughing "What do you mean?" Josh replied.

I bit my lip and looked away, "I haven't thought about killing anyone since I met you,"

Josh blushed.

I turned to him, and grabbed his hand.

"Thank you, Josh," I said, smiling.

"Your welcome," Josh said.

He pulled me closer, as if he were going to kiss me again. But we we're interrupted. Sirens sounded outside and someone bang hard on Josh's door.

"Police! Open up!" An officer said.

"Shit," Josh said, letting go of me and running a hand through his hair.

I backed away from the couch.

"Go in the basement," Josh whispered.

Tears stared to find there way out of my eyes. Josh noticed and wiped them from my cheek, then he kissed me gently.

"Go," Josh said sternly.

I nodded and went into the basement. I locked the door to a room and then hid in the closet. I steadied my breathing, but tears fell from my eyes silently.

I heard footsteps from above me. I bit my lip. Don't make a sound, Tyler.

Then I heard footsteps from down here. Doors opening and then closing.

Someone tried to open the door to the room I was hiding it. But I locked it. I heard a voice.

"Why is this room locked?" A unfamiliar voice said.

"It's a storage room," Josh said, normally.

"Storage?" The voice said.

"Yeah," Josh said, "all my sisters stuff."

"Okay," The voice said, then they went back upstairs.

I waited until I heard Josh's voice outside the door.

"Tyler?" Josh said.

I quickly ran out the closet and unlocked the door and basically threw myself into Josh's arms.

"You're okay," Josh says, "you're okay."