⚜️ʜᴜʜ?⚜️

December, 24, 2017
⚜️
Melanie's POV
⚜️

"Guys!" I say, panting as I slam open the door to my office. Tyler and Josh we're heavily making out. I just shake my head.

"Dustin is awake, and for some reason he was singing that song you sang to him."

"Oh no," Tyler says, jumping up from Josh's lap and following me to the infirmary.

"Huh?" I hear Josh say, as we walk down the hallways.

"He was reading. And talking. As if nothing ever happened. Then he started singing that song. I don't know what it means."

"I think I might," Tyler says.

We enter the infirmary where Dustin and Ashley are laughing. Dustin's laughter fades as he sees Tyler.

"Tyler," He says, looking at Tyler and smiling.

We all look at Tyler, confused, but he looks confused as well.

"H-He was in my dream," Dustin says.

We furrow our eyebrows together, but Ashley seems to know what he's talking about.

"He said he had a funny dream, he was in this room and you were there. You we're singing and then you disappeared."

"That's when he started singing that song," I say, understand now.

"This is crazy," Says Josh.

Tyler walks up to Dustin, "D-Did you see anyone else? Like, anyone that looked like me?"
Dustin shakes his head, "No, just you. Why?"
Tyler smiles at Josh.

"Blurry is really gone," He tells Josh.

Josh smiles back at Tyler.

Dustin goes back to reading his book. Ashley knits her eyebrows together, "Who is blurry?" She asks.

Josh laughs, "We have a lot to tell you about. But we'll cross that bridge after we figure this out," He says.

We all look at Dustin, who is humming Tyler's song while reading his book.