🌝 ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ 🌝

December, 23, 2017
🌝
Josh's POV
🌝

Deborah looks uneasy. She lifts an eyebrow.

"And what kinds of things would that be, Dun?" She asked, folding her hands together.

I smirk, "How would the government feel if they got an anonymous tip saying that Ohio's top prison allows for officers to have sex with the inmates. I'm not sure they'd like that very much."

She looks startled. Afraid. Then she shakes her head.

"No inmate would ever admit to that. None of them," She says, smiling.

"I happen to know one particular inmate who would admit to having sex with an officer," I say, tapping my chin.

"And who is that?"

"You really think I'm going to tell you? The inmate would simply disappear if I did such thing. How stupid do you think I am?" I ask.

Now, she's scared. Her face pale.

"I could lose my whole career because of you. My beautiful home. My family. What is it that you want from me?" She says.

I stare straight into her eyes and tell her my plan.

"I'm going to make up a story. One that will get Tyler out of jail and you're going to make sure he does. You're going to be the judge on this case and you're going to let him out a free man. You do anything other what I've told you, then you can say goodbye to your life."

She nods, biting her lip.

"You can leave, Dun." She says.

I stand up and then turn to face her, "Oh and one more thing. I'd like my job back."

She grits her teeth and nods, "Have a good night, Officer Dun."

I smirk and wave, leaving her office and closing the door behind me. This is going better than I'd planned.