✨ sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, ʙʟᴜʀʀʏ ✨

December, 17, 2017

Tyler's POV

*short filler*

"Want to explain to me what that file is now?" I asked, putting my feet up on the Dashboard.

"It was the file the office had on you, Tyler." He says, knocking my feet off his Dashboard.

I sit up straight and look at him, "Me? What did it say?"

He shrugs, "There was hidden letters that basically said you're dangerous and should be killed. I figured I could help you," he said.

He's right about me being dangerous that's for sure.

"Shut up, Blurry," I said, pulling at my hair.

Josh looked over at me, "Everything okay?"

"No," I said.

Then, I felt myself being pulled out of the light. And Blurry took over. Then, he was thrown back too.

Josh's POV

I knocked Tyler in the head with my gun. Just hard enough to knock him out, but cause no real damage. If he's knocked out, Blurry can't get in the light. Neither can Tyler, but, you get what you can get.

I just needed Blurry to stay out of the light until we made it safely into my house. Then, Blurry can wreck the place if he wants too. I don't care.

I pull into the drive way and close the door, I go to the other side and open the passenger door. Carefully picking Tyler up bridal style and carrying him into my house. I lay him down gently on the sofa. I go in the refrigerator and take out a Coca Cola and put it on the coffee table.

I know how much he loves those. I get a blanket from the closet and throw it over him.

I lock the front door afterwards and go upstairs to my room to change clothes and get into bed.

I doze off while reading over Tyler's file. A few hours later, my bed room door opening awakens me. It's Tyler. He has a knife in his hand. And strangely..

..One of his eyes we're a pretty Hazel, the other a dark red. Had Tyler and Blurry agreed to kill me?