💡ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ💡

December, 24, 2017
💡
Josh's POV
💡

"Josh, what are we going to do?" Tyler asks me, "if she tells Ms Potter that you helped me escape then the deal is off."

I hold his arms with my hands and look into his eyes, "Hey. Ty, everything is going to be okay. Trust me."

I check the hall to make sure no one is looking, then I kiss Tyler tenderly. When I pull away, he smiles at me.

"I love you, Josh."

"I love you too, Tyler. I need you to go to the showers, okay? If anyone asks why you're there, tell them I allowed for you to have extra shower time. Just so that you won't encounter Officer Martinez."

Tyler nods then jogs towards the shower. His uniform sagging behind him. I almost awe at the sight, but I have to keep moving.

I go to the cafeteria and walk up to Officer Martinez. Her eyes go wide as she sees me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asks.

I grab her arm and pull her roughly into a storage room, then I lock the door and guard it.

"Melanie," I say, calling her by her first name, "this is going to sound insane but I need you to believe me."

She doesn't look as if she wants to listen but I pin her to the wall of the storage room and explain everything. Why I broke him out of here in the first place and what he was truly capable of at some point.

"He isn't like that anymore, but no one believes me."
Melanie looks mortified, but strangely calm.

"You're telling me that Tyler was possessed?"

I nod.

"Wow," She says, "it all makes sense now." She adds.

"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Josh, I have a reason to believe that Tyler isn't the only human who has been affected by.. Blurry Face."

I raise an eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

"I can't explain now," She says, shaking her head, "But I will help you. I won't tell anyone what you did. But you're paying my insurance after all this is over."

Shit. "Deal," I say.

I unlock the door and we look both ways, then I lead her towards the showers.

There I find Tyler taking a shower, he jumps when he sees us. I cover Melanie's eyes and avert mine to the sky while Tyler changes into his uniform.

"She's on our side," I tell Tyler.

He smiles at Melanie, and she smiles back.