🎗ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ🎗

December, 18, 2017
🎗
Josh's POV
🎗

"A-Ah!" I screamed, as Blurry jabbed his knife into my side.

Blood started to find its way out of my side, and I groaned.

"Tyler!" I screamed, "please fight him!"

Blurry laughed, "Who do you think let me into the light, Joshua?"

I shook my head, "Tyler wouldn't d-do that.."

"But he did, Joshua. Tyler gives up. Tyler doesn't want to play anymore."

Blurry grabbed the gun out of my head, putting it against Tyler's head.

"T-Tyler," I groaned out. It was getting harder for me to keep my eyes open. I could feel myself lying in a puddle of blood.

"Tyler, please," I begged. Black spots started to appear above me, and I saw lights. I closed my eyes.

🎗
Tyler's POV
🎗

"T-Tyler, please," Josh groaned, then I heard nothing else from him.

I screamed. I have to do something. Josh is dying!

"Blurry!" I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked around the dark room I was in. I saw Blurry in the room. Standing on a circle, higher than the dark ground I was standing on. A beam of light upon him. He was in the light. And I had to find a way to get him out.

All of a sudden, I see my moms face. Her smile. I hear her voice. She says..

"Tyler, Honey, When things get tough. You remember when I sang you to bed. You remember my voice. You remember the music we made. And everything will be okay."

She always would sing to me when my Father would hit me. She couldn't stop that but she could make me forget the pain I endured.

I close my eyes and gulp. I part my lips, and let a familiar tune leave them.

Blurry's back is still turned to me as I begin singing.

"He wakes up early today.
Throws on a mask that will alter his face.
Nobody knows his real name.
But now he just uses one he saw on a grave," I sing

At this point, Blurry has turned around to face me. His hands in fists.

I continue, "H-He pretends, that he's okay, but you should see, ah, him in bed late at night he's petrified.
Take me out, and finish this waste of a life,"

Blurry looks uncertain, walking backwards.

"Everyone gather around for a show," I sing, stalking towards Blurry.

"No!" Blurry screams, covering his ears.

"Watch as this man disappears as we know."

Blurry is screaming to the top of his lungs as I walk closer.

"Do me a favor and try to ignore."

Blurry is laying on the blackened ground, the black disappearing from his hands and neck.
I stand over him as I sing one more line.

"As you watch him fall through a bleeding trapdoor!" I sang to the top of my lungs.

Blurry screams with all his might, sections of his body turning to dust, and then he's gone. The dust flies into the air, then falls back to the ground. I walk right through it, standing in the light beam. I feel my eyes rolling until I can see Josh's apartment and a dying Joshua Dun.

I run to his side, taking off my shirt and tying it around his waist.

"J-Josh," I said, stroking his cheek.

He opens his eyes slightly, "Tyler.." He groans out.

I nod, "It's me. I'm going to get you some help, okay?" I said, grabbing his phone.

"N-No," He says, grabbing my wrist, "They will t-take you and k-kill me anyways. There's no p-point," He says.

I shake my head, "You're bleeding," I said.

"I noticed," Josh said.

Even though he's basically dying he always finds a way to slip sarcasm into everything.

"Sing," Josh said.
I shake my head, "What?"
Josh grins, "D-Did I stutter? Sing."
I nod, "Okay.."

I close my eyes and lay my hand softly against my shirt that was covering Joshua's wound.

"I feel for you but when did you believe you we're alone?
You say that spiders crawled inside and made themselves a home," I sang,

I looked down at Josh who was staring up at me.

"Where light once was.
Petrified of who you are and who you have become.
You will hide from everyone, denying you need someone to exterminate your bones.
Friend, please remove your hands from over your eyes for me.
I know you want to leave, but..
Friend, please don't take your life away from me.." I finished.

Josh smiled up at me, his eyes squinting slightly. Then, he closed them and they didn't open again. I felt a tingle under my hand and when I picked it up there was no blood stains on my shirt. I carefully untied the shirt from around Josh and lifted his shirt to see that there was no stab wound. It was as if Blurry hadn't stabbed him.

I look up at Josh. He wasn't breathing.

"Josh?" I asked, studying his face carefully. A tear dropped from my face. He's gone.

More tears followed. I laid my head against his lifeless chest, grabbing ahold of his shirt. Crying and crying. I sang one sentence.

"F-Friend, please don't take your life away from me."

Then I cried harder. I kept crying until I felt an arm find its way around my waist.

"Wha-" I started, but was cut off when Josh grabbed my face. Pulling my lips to his. I grabbed his shirt tightly. He pulled me onto his chest, grabbing the back of my shirt. He gave me a long kiss before he pulled back to breath.

"Josh," I said smiling. Hugging his neck tightly.

"I won't take my life away from you, Tyler."