🔅 ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ 🔅

December, 15, 2017

🔅

Josh's POV

It was 1:47 AM. Josh had found a way to sneak into the prison. His shift was over hours ago, but he had some things to take care of.

He grabbed the key to cell Twenty-One and unlocked it, grabbing the inmate inside it by his arm, and taking him to his office. He handed the inmate a Coke, knowing he wasn't going to talk if he didn't get one.

"I want to talk to him," Josh said.
Tyler spit out the gulp he was about to swallow. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"I'm sorry, what now?" Tyler asked, sarcastically.

"I want to talk to him," Josh repeated himself.

He knew that is Blurry could take over during violent times, he could probably take over if Tyler wanted him too.

Tyler shook his head.

"He will kill you if I let him out now."

Josh laughed, and took out Tyler's AK-47 that he had when he was arrested.

"My baby!" Tyler whined.

Josh grinned, "She's my baby now. Boss let me have her," he said, loading the gun.

"And if Blurry decides to get out of hand, he gets this baby. And so does Tyler." Josh said.

Tyler stood up. He closed his eyes and whispered a few words.

"ʙʟᴜʀʀʏ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ. ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ."

When Tyler opened his eyes, they were bright red. Josh pointed the gun at Blurry. Josh's eyes trailed to Tyler's hands and neck, which began to turn a dark black color. Like paint.

"What do you want with Tyler?" Josh asked Blurry.

Blurry replied with, "I want him to kill everyone in his way, and then I want him to kill himself."

"Why Tyler? Why can't you possess someone else?" Josh asked.

"I was put here to help people who can't trust other people. I was put here to end the lives of those who suffer," Blurry said.

"Again. Why Tyler?" Josh asked, aiming the gun at Tyler's head.

"Tyler is so broken. He will be hard to fix if you even wanted to try. I can break him faster than you can arrest someone. I can make him hang himself from the thinnest piece of rope. And I'm almost there. Soon, there will be no more Tyler Joseph." Blurry said, laughing.

Then, his eyes began to lose color. Then Tyler collapsed. A few minutes later he sat up, extremely tired.

"I had to get him out of the light. He was almost there permanently. He can only be out for so long, then I have to fight my way back into the light," Tyler says.

"Wow," Josh says.

Now, he understands what he needs to do. He needs to show Tyler how not to be afraid of Blurry Face.

The file was wrong. It's not Tyler who they need to kill. It's Tyler's demon.