🌦ᴡᴀɪᴛ!🌦

I was crying before I started writing this so I'm sorry if it's crappy I really am.
🌦
December, 24, 2017
🌦
Tyler's POV

I knock on the door of the infirmary, Ashley opens the door and pushes me into a chair. She starts unbuckling my belt.

"W-Woah there, sister. Calm down. I have a boyfriend," I say, laughing nervously.

Ashley removes her hands from my belt and stares at me with wide eyes, "No. Way."

I nod, smiling sheepishly like a child.

She squeals, "Oh mi gosh! This is amazing!"

"I'm so happy for you, Tyler!" She says, slapping my knee.

I wince, "Thanks Ashley."

She nods, "No problem. Now get naked! I wanna put you in this hot suit!"

I look around, no one is in the infirmary except for us but it's still slightly uncomfortable.

"Here?" I ask.

She nods, "Where else? I want to make sure it fits you. Don't worry, I've seen plenty. Trust me." She says, then she shudders.

I shrug and take off my uniform. I don't have underwear because the jail does provide it so I'm kind of just standing there awkwardly trying to cover as much of myself as I can with my hands.

Melanie opens the door and sees that Ashley is bent down in front of me, and I was naked. I bet this looked very very wrong.

Melanie screams to the top of her lungs. Josh runs in behind her, seeing us and his eyes go wide. Tears flood his eyes and he runs out.

"Josh, wait!" I yell, but it's too late.