🌩 Rᴇsᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ 🌩

Not really sure how court works so I'm going to wing it ;)
🌩
December, 25, 2017
🌩
Tyler's POV
🌩

The very next morning, I was in court. A very sad looking Joshua Dun on the other side of the room. Tears streaming down his eyes. He had bags under them. Under his beautiful, and usually happy, chocolate eyes. I wanted nothing more than to kiss the bags under his eyes softly. But he might shoot me if I even go near him.

"The jury and I have decided," Potter said, stacking a pile of papers neatly before placing them back down.

"Tyler Joseph has been found innocent of all charges."

I let out a sigh of relief. It worked. I almost smile across the room towards Josh, but memories of yesterday flood my mind. So instead, I simply fix my tie and pull up my pants.

"We also have a restraining order on Tyler Joseph, purposed by Joshua Dun. You are to stay at least a thousand miles away from Officer Dun, or else you will be fined with a minimum of ten thousand dollars, depending on the severity of the violation."

My eyes go wide. Josh put out a restraining order on me? Ten thousand dollars?

I feel my heart dropping to the ground. I want to pick it back up, but it's melted. It'll slip right through my fingers if even try to touch it. And there's nothing I can do about that.

"Do you, Tyler Joseph, agree to follow along with this restraining order?"

I swallow the lump that has found its way in my throat. Do I honestly want to follow with this? No. But if I say anything other that what I'm supposed to, jail for me. And how can I say no when this is what Josh really wants? To stay a thousand miles away from me?

I love you, Josh Dun. And I'm sorry that I broke your heart. Hopefully one day I'll get to explain to you. Explain why I hate myself with every bone in my body.