🌙 ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ 🌙

December, 17, 2017
🌙
Blurry's POV
🌙

I growl, shaking Tyler's arm in the handcuffs. If Tyler was dead I'd have-

My thoughts are interrupted when Joshua decides to talk.

"Bring Tyler into the light now," He demands, loading five bullets into his gun and aiming the gun at Tyler's head.

"If you kill me now, Tyler dies too," I smirk.

He shrugs, "I've realized that, Blurry. I'm not a dumb-ass. Let Tyler in the light now," He demands again, jamming the gun against Tyler's temple.

"Joshua. You aren't going to get Tyler until you ask me nicely." I tell him, looking at Tyler's nails for effect.

Joshua runs his hands down his face in anger, "Who even are you? What are you? And why are you here?"

"Story time."
🌙
"Who am I, you ask? Well, Joshua, I am Blurry Face. I am the voice in your mind that tells you that you're useless. I am the voice that tells you you're pathetic. That you should die. That no one wants you alive. No one cares about you. Ever heard a voice in your head that you so desperately wanted to go away? That, was me. It always had been. Why am I here? I'm here to banish people from this world who don't belong. Don't fit it. I'm here to drive you insane! I'm here to make you do bad, bad things to yourself. I'm here to make that happen.

How did I become this way? I was once like you. A man with a dream. A man with confidence. A man who thought he was going places. But then the voice in my head told me I was worthless, useless, that I should die! And guess what? I listened. I drove my car off a bridge. The voices, they hurt me. My head. My heart. And now, I don't hear those voices anymore. Want to know why? It's because I am the voice now. And it feels nice."
🌙
Josh's POV

Blurry had been tormented. He was normal once. But he had voices in his head. Demons in his body. And things telling him that he should die. I almost felt bad for Blurry. But there are other ways you can achieve something. Killing other peoples minds is not the way.

I lick my lips and run a hand through my hair. I can use Blurry's little story to my advantage.

"Blurry. You give me Tyler. And I'll help you," I tell him.

"How can you help me?" Blurry asks me, looking seemingly interested.

Before I answer his question, I took one last look at Blurry. His black smeared neck. Hands. Red eyes.

Blurry sure was pretty. Er- I mean Tyler. I-I mean..

"How are you going to help me?" Blurry yells.

"I get it. It get it now. You're stuck here. And I can get you back to where you belong. Wherever that is. If you trust me," I tell him.

Blurry nods, and shakes my hand. His soft ones rubbed against my palm. I stared into Blurry's eyes, and said;

"Tyler. If you can hear me. Don't be afraid." I whisper.

I leave Blurry handcuffed to the bar. And go into the kitchen, where I sip a cup of coffee and smirk.

The amazing Blurry just go tricked, and he is going to die.