"What was all that about?"Ryan furrows his eyebrows.

"Well that was my friend Riley and,to say the least,he doesn't exactly like Noah."I shrug like it's no big deal and walk over to my side of the bed,

"Why?"Chaz asks.

"Um.."I rack my brain for an excuse,Noah gives me a worried look,"because he is overprotective and he just likes to intimidate and guy friend I have.."I shrug,mentally high-fiving myself.

"Oh."Chaz nods,not sounding convinced.

My phone buzzes,indicating I have a text message.I unlock the phone and open up my messages to see I have a message from Justin, I open it up a little to eagerly.

From Justin-
I wish you still loved me :(

I sigh,rolling my eyes.Of course I still Love him,I just am highly pissed.

From Hailey-
I do

From Justin-
Seriously?!

From Hailey-
Just highly pissed >:(

I text before turning my phone off.

Then dad walks in the room and we all lookup at him waiting for him to say something"we are going out for dinner."he says nodding.

"Cool."I nod standing up to get ready.

I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a white flowey dress and some white strappy sandals to go with it.I got changed in the bathroom and applied some light makeup and let my hair fall down in its natural curls.Once I walked out everyone was ready to go,I got my phone from the bedside table and started walking out,once I reached the doorway I felt a strong arm snake it's way around my waist,

"You look beautiful"Noah smiles,causing me to blush a little bit.

"Thanks"I shrug smiling.

***

"Um,I'll have the beef salad with sweet chilli sauce please"I smile at the waitress who is obviously flirting with Noah.

"Ok,"she writes that down and then turns to Noah,"what can I get for this fine man."she giggles in an annoying way.

To my disappointment,Noah checks her out,making it quite obvious.I roll my eyes and look the other way,trying my best not to say something.I see Justin smirk out the corner if my eye at my reaction.I shoot him a death glare which he returns a smile at.

"Is that all sweetheart?"the girl says to Noah.

"Yeah"he winks,causing her to giggle and walk off.

"Manwhore"Justin mutters under his breath,causing me to giggle.Noah gives me a strange look and I slap my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"What's so funny?"Noah furrows his eyebrows.

"Oh um,Justin choked on his drink"I shrug smirking.

"Oh.."he shrugs.

After half an hour of chatting our food comes,thank god,from a waiter this time,and we begin eating.Noah places a hand on my thigh,smiling at me.I return a smile before finishing off my salad and pushing it aside.

"Is everyone ready to go?"dad asks finishing off his drink.everyone nods in reply and we all stand up,pushing our chairs in.

"I'm stuffed"Fredo laughs,patting his stomach.

"Same"Ryan says before letting out a loud burp,causing us all to start laughing.

We all pile in my jeep and I start driving us back to the hotel.

"So Noah,"Justin begins from the backseat,smirking,"how was your mini flirting session with that waitress?"he laughs bitterly.

All the colour drained from Noah's face before he opened his mouth to begin,"I don't know what you're talking about"he shakes his head gulping.

"Oh but I think you do"he laughs again.

"I don't.."Noah replies quietly.

"I'm pretty sure we all saw it"he shrugs,leaning forward."especially Hailey"he says mischievously.

I angrily pull the car over,"get out."I say calmly yet angrily.

"Yeah Noah,you heard her"Justin smirks victoriously.

"no Justin,you get out"I wait for him to move but he doesn't."NOW!"I yell,fed up with everything.

"But Hailey.."he begins.

"Fine,I'm walking"I yell angrily getting out of the car,slamming the door closed.

"HAILEY WATCH OUT!"someone screams from the car,then I heard a loud crash and everything went black.