Chapter Twenty: Kind And Sweet

Niall showed me to the guest room… We haven’t quite shared a bed yet but maybe that’ll change! And no I’m not going to sleep with him yet I’m going to wait for a special time and when we are both ready!

“Ummm well you know where the bathroom is and well my room is right here...” Niall pushed open another door just down the hall. I had to blink several times when I saw his room. Two words: Pig Sti! I like things being moderately clean and organised and this is just… No! How does Niall live in this?!

“Ummm…” I started only to have Niall kiss me.

“Don’t say it! We’ll clean it like we said, I just need some help with organisation that’s all! After dinner yeah? I think I’m cooking… Take away it is!” Niall blabbered on as he pushed his way through the mess in his room.

“How do you guys not have cleaners or something?” I ask taking a seat on the edge of his bed, one of the cleanest spots apart from the desk in the corner.

“We’ve had many! None of them can stand the mess. If you think my rooms bad you should see-“

“Are we all fully clothed?!” Zayn yelled as he burst through the door. Zayn saw me just sitting there as Niall was picking up some of his clothes that were spilling out of his suitcase. “Well I came in to say that we are thinking of going out for dinner. Nothing fancy so Ellie don’t spend two hours on your hair alone-“

“Wasn’t planning on it! 10 minutes max. I’ll be 20 minutes in total! Bye Niall! I’ll see you in 20!” I left the room, smiling to myself as I hear Niall shout a bye to me. I get out a plain black dress that is short in the front but reaches the back of my leg. I quickly got changed and then started on my hair. A bun will do, a simple neat bun. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I decide against my usual make up. I simply get my mascara out and apply the thinnest layer possible, then I cover up a few spots and tadaa I’m done! I drop my phone in my small shoulder bag and I put in my lip balm and leave my room.

I sit silently in the lounge, surpisingly there is no one in there so I just scroll through my twitter mentions. Yeah there is a little bit of hate but it’s not as much as when Niall and I were first rumoured. A few things hit me a little harder, especially when my family is mentioned. It doesn’t sit well, seeing rumours about not just me but my family. Although this one is pretty funny!

“Ellie and Niall’s parents are somewhat related, that makes what Ellie and Niall are doing so wrong!” I stifle my laughter as I see some of the response. One stands out.

“So what if that’s true! They are clearly in love and if it’s really far back it won’t even matter!” I find myself smiling as I continue repeating those words over and over. My phone starts ringing which makes it impossible for me to continue reading. And it just so happens to be my mum. Checking up on her little girl, aww how sweet.

“Hi mum!” I say with a smile on my face, this never gets old.

“Ellie… I uhhh… You’re father… He wants to see you. He has something… He has a gift for you.” My mum finally manages to get out. This woman, she needs to learn how to speak.

“No mum, I told you already that I want nothing to do with him.”

“We were hoping this would change your mind.”

“Mum a stupid gift won’t kindle what has happened! He can’t buy me! I’m done with him! Just drop it…” I try my best to keep my voice down, seeing as there are 5 other people in this house. I also haven’t told my mum about Niall yet… Not the right time.

“Ellie you don’t understand he has-“

“No Mum, this is the last time we are having this conversation. I’m going out now so bye!” I hang up as quickly as I can, hearing more pleas from my mum isn’t what I want right now. Niall enters the room soon after and takes a seat beside me.