I heard the front door slam, and i sank into the wall letting my tears pour out. What did i just do? I seriously just let her go that easily? I need time to think everything over. Do i need Carmen in my life? Should i forgive her? I guess i'll have to wait and see...

Angela's P.O.V

I was still in me and Logan's room. I was on the floor, letting my tears pour out, shivering from the cold. I have no idea how long i've been here for. I cut my arms so many times, trying to get rid of the pain inside my heart. No matter how deep my cuts was, i wouldn't die. My body wasn't letting me. But the voices inside my head was telling me to die. I thought i should give up. No one needs me anyways. 

I opened my eyes and i seen spots forming in front of my eyes. Am i dying? I couldn't stand up, my knees were way too weak. I looked at my arms and see the blood pouring out. Soon i'll be okay. I'll bleed out before i know it. There's no pills here so i couldn't take them. The water isn't working so i cant drown myself. I'm basically stuck with cutting myself. I look around the room as all the bad memories rush through my head. I'm gonna end up in the hospital again.. What if cutting myself isn't enough. What if i survive. I'll end up in an institution or some shit. This is the second time in the past few weeks i tried killing myself. No one really found out the first time. What about the second time? Everyone might find out. Or i could rot here and no one will find me. No one will miss me. Just let yourself bleed out. Everything will turn out fine. Whispered the voice in my head. "SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP!" i screamed. I started rocking back and forth. I'm definitely going insane.

As i was slowly bleeding out and my phone started ringing. Why now? Why in the middle of my suicide attempt. I slowly look at the caller. Luke? My heart warms up a little showing i still have some humanity left. Should i answer it? Or should i leave it be? I click the answer button and put it up to my ear. It'll be good if i can die to the sound of his voice. 

"Hello." said Luke. "Hi." i whisper my voice coming out horse. "I realize your probably mad at me, but i need to tell you something." said Luke and i could tell he had been crying. "What?" i whispered. "Me and Carmen got into this huge fight... She uh... She made a sex tape with Taylor, then posted it all over the internet. The thing is she was drunk, and it broke my heart. But i let her walk out of here, and i feel extremely guilty. She told me she's pregnant." said Luke. My heart sank. Carmen's pregnant. It could be Luke's? No. No. No. "Who's baby?" was all i could manage to say. 

"She doesn't know yet. She said she'd call me once she finds out." said Luke. The tears kept coming down my cheeks as he breaks my heart even more with every word. "Are you ready to be a father?" i asked and i could feel the tension build up and i'm not even there. "No." said Luke. I felt relieved once he said that. "Then i hope it's Taylor's." i said, and Luke chuckled. "Me too." whispered Luke. "Look i'm in the middle of something. I should probably go." i said. "Please.. I need a friend." said Luke. "You have three of them. Go find them." i said and Luke sighed. "But i need you.." said Luke and butterfly's flew into my stomach. He's just saying that. He doesn't really mean it, does he? 

"You don't need me.." i whispered. "Yes i do. More then you think." said Luke. "Well it's too fucking late." i said stubbornly. "What do you mean?" asked Luke concern in his voice. "Bye Luke." i whispered as the tears began to fall harder. "What? Where are you?" asked Luke. "Bye..." i whispered one last time before i hung up. I stood up and walked back into the bathroom. I looked through all the doors to find anything. Maybe some type of poison. Nope nothing. I fell onto the floor once again, and the black spots begun to show up more and more. I must be loosing a lot of blood. 

Luke's P.O.V

I drove. I didn't quite understand but i drove. Her mansion is usually really busy and you can hear the traffic. In the background there's nothing but quiet. So she must be at her old apartment. I have no idea what's shes talking about though. She seems a bit off. 

I finally found where she was living. I mean it's all over the news so of course i know where she use to live. I run out of my car leaving the door open. I don't care if someone steals it, i just need to get inside. I open the door not shutting that one either. "ANGELA!" i screamed on the top of my lungs. I got no reply. I ran up the stairs and heard someone crying. I turned the nob and the door was locked. 

"Angela. Are you in there?" i asked. I heard louder sobs. "Just leave. I-i don't want you h-here." cried Angela. "Please don't make me bust the door down. Just let me in. It'll be easier that way." i said comely. "No." cried Angela. That's it. I'm busting the door down. 

I hit it four times before it broke down. Angela was huddled up in the corner and blood was surrounding her. "Holy shit." i said and ran to her side. Her arms was slashed open, and blood every where. "We need to get you to a hospital." i said and tried picking her up. She shook her head. "No. Let me die!" screamed Angela. I picked her up bridal style as she tried wiggling away. "Stop it." i said. "STOP LUKE. PLEASE. STOP!" screamed Angela then she dropped to the floor. My heart broke. Why is she like this? I sat down beside her and held her in my arms. 

"Let me, i cant loose you." i said as the tears pricked in the corners of my eyes. She looked me in the eyes and smiled weakly. "I really w-wanted to see y-you before i die.." cried Angela as her bottom lip quivered. "Your not gonna die. I'm taking you to the hospital." i said. She grabbed onto my arm. "You cant do t-that. If i go there i might survive, then i'll end up in some rehab. The press will definitely find out about this... It's my s-second time, Luke. Just let me go." whispered Angela. The tears started sliding down my cheeks. "Never." i whispered before picking her up and forcing her out the door. 

*****

I arrived at the hospital and the nurses rushed her into the emergency room. She lost so much blood... I looked at my outfit. So much blood... I felt sick to my stomach, and it wasn't good. Then someone put there arm on my shoulder. "You saved her again. Good job, Luke. But you two are still getting consequences." said Matt. I felt gross just looking at him. I moved my shoulder away from his touch. "Don't fucking touch me prick." i said before walking away and sitting down. 

"You need to go, Luke." said Matt. "I'm not leaving." i said. "You have a girlfriend. You don't need to give Angela the wrong impression." said Matt. He does got a point. "Me and my girlfriend are kinda over at the moment." i said and Matt laughed. "Because of a stupid sex tape? Your giving her up because of that? That's not real love. You'll be by her side no matter what, not let her leave. Your pathetic." said Matt. I sighed. 

"I just need time." i said. "You have an amazing girlfriend. Don't give her up because of Angela or the sex tape. Your not realizing what your missing." said Matt. Maybe hes right. Maybe I'm giving something great up. Then my phone started ringing. I answered it not looking at the caller. 

"I know who owns the baby." said Carmen. 

Reader's note:

Hey everyone:) This is a longer chapter, yay! Also i left another cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Give it some comments/votes pleaseeee! Faster the update. Who's baby do you want it to be? Please tell me! It'll be great seeing what you guys want. I think i might already know who i want it to be, but still tell me who you want. What's gonna happen with Angela? Rehab? Back to normal life? Death? Your gonna have to wait and see. Still looking for a YouTube trailer? Anyone??? Picking more then one fabulous person! Thanks for reading:) Bye lovelies<3

Twitter: @sonya_hurt

Instagram: sonyalovelies

-Xx Sonya