Page 115

What next?

He is almost forty years old. He obviously is not going to repeat the feat of the "veterans of rock" and make people laugh, performing gray hairs in bright T-shirts and singing youth songs. He himself said that he wants to leave the rock scene for fifty years. Perhaps, he will pay more attention to classical music, and there he will completely leave the stage and take up a personal life, which he never had. But eight to ten years he has left. What can be done during this time? Yes, anything. "The Beatles" had time to gather, conquer the world and fall apart, and "Queen" - the group is much stronger than the Beatles, and if they still did not take their place, it was only because they were being harassed and they were being disturbed, As in their time spun the Beatles. But now no one can interfere with Mercury. Another two or three years - and America will have to submit to the new King, and then - the whole world. "Queen" and Mercury will for decades to determine the world's rock music - just as the Beatles did in their time. And Mercury will accurately turn his power to the benefit of both music and people ...

That summer of 1986, an event much more important than the appearance of the new King of Rock took place in the world. Zen-Buddhist and neo-Hindu cycles of Western rock music development were coming to an end, the beginning of which was laid in the 1960s. Rock stood on the threshold of spiritual and musical revolution and irreversible changes towards traditional values, which were to begin within three or five next years.

The "master" press could not think of anything better than to start up another rumor about the group's imminent disintegration - against the backdrop of what was going on, it looked like a collective schizophrenia. Mercury during his London concert responded to these gossip, shouting from the scene:

"Let them not hope!" We will be together until our fucking death!

... But Freddie Mercury made one mistake - perhaps the most serious in his life. He forgot that war is not only fighting, diplomatic intrigues, sabotage and provocation. This is also espionage, it's scouts and informers on the "enemy" territory. These are dear friends, who in reality are paid spies. Of course, theoretically he understands this, but does not make any real attempts to revise his environment. His credulity to people leads to the fact that around him revolted rabble, many of which directly work for his enemies. He thinks he has a rear - and he's wrong.

He does not know that his domestic servants are spying on him. He does not know that Jim Hatton and Peter Freestone regularly visit "Heaven" - the largest gay club in London, where they report everything that happens in Mercury's house and where he will soon go. The chauffeur Mercury will try to warn the owner of the danger threatening him and will be dismissed. Hatton, Fanelli and Freestone will accuse him of spreading rumors of a homosexual relationship between Mercury and Hatton, and "his man" will be taken in his place.

He does not know that his corporation is full of traitors, one of whom, Paul Prenter, will hand it over the next year.

He does not know that his dear "faithful friend", Mary Austin, is very tired of guarding the inheritance and waiting for his millions to move to her. And shaking in fear - suddenly he marries, and then the end of everything ...

Tired and exhausted, Queen members decide to spend the next year on vacation. It's not scary - they already went on vacation and after that they made a grand breakthrough. They need to rest - and gather strength before the final battle for America.

Of course, none of them do nothing - everyone is engaged in solo careers. Mercury is working on a new solo project, and then moves on to an operatic album, duet with Monserrat Caballe. He finally demolishes the already fragile partitions between him and the rock that have become thanks to him, having proved by his own example that rock is a worthy and noble music, and there are no low musical genres, there are low musicians. The joint performance of the King of the Rock and the Queen of the Opera produces a furor. And this is not just the union of two talents, it is the unity of rock and classics, the beginning of the end of the 30-year-old rock riot. Montserrat Caballe begins to pursue Mercury admirers, everywhere she is greeted by crowds of enthusiastic teenagers. A little more - and millions of young people will return to the concert halls ...

But something strange is happening in Queen. Without saying a word, the queens say that after they leave the vacation they will no longer give concerts and conduct a tour and will only deal with the release of new albums and video clips. They, they say, are tired, exhausted, there is no time, and the age is not the same ...

Why? It was then, when to the power of the world there was one step?

Soon many people begin to understand that something is wrong with Queen. It was 1988, the opera album "Barcelona" was released - but nothing is still heard about "Queen". Moreover - Mercury has disappeared, it is completely invisible. For a year, he only appeared twice in public - at a concert in Barcelona with Montserrat Caballe and on the stage of the theater in the musical "The Time". And it looks very painful, which makes one suspect a health problem. There are rumors of the band's imminent disintegration - and this time they do not look gossip.

In 1989, after a three-year idle time, Queen again earned, releasing a new album and video "The Miracle" and shooting several video clips. But in fact it is not the same as Queen. No more shows, no concerts, no more tours. Freddie Mercury exists more in the virtual space, almost not appearing in public, and even on records it is clear that it looks worse and worse. Only new albums and video clips remind of the existence of the group. The final battle did not take place. The king did not take the last step and went into the shadows.

Why?

And only in the fall of 1991 did the cause of the incident become known.

Freddie Mercury could no longer speak.

He is sick.

He has AIDS.

Freddie Mercury was not homosexual? Why did he die of AIDS?

It's amazing how suggestion can enter the subconscious of a person - so much so that others, imposed from the outside, are perceived as their own.

Dozens of people obediently repeat the propaganda-inspired question - but with the same success one might ask: "Was not gay?" And why did he get under the car? "

How did you decide that only gay men get AIDS? Who told you such a stupid thing? Agitators from the gay community? Believe them more!

Indeed, with homosexual intercourse, the chance of getting AIDS is about five to six times higher than that of heterosexuals. In addition, most homosexuals are fickle in their choice of partners - so in the 80s and early 90s AIDS mowed many western gays. Homosexuals are included in the "risk group" for AIDS, along with prostitutes, drug addicts and doctors.

But even in the countries of the West, with its massive spread of homosexuality, gays do not constitute the absolute majority of those who fell ill with AIDS. And in general, in the world, according to the World Health Association and organizations to fight AIDS, homosexuals constitute no more than 5% of HIV-infected people. Thus, calling AIDS a gay illness is like calling a flu, syphilis, hepatitis or any other infection only on the grounds that there are homosexuals among those who have caught it.

But due to intrusive and aggressive propaganda of gay structures AIDS in the eyes of the inhabitants is constantly associated with homosexuality, and the sick man immediately gets a stigma "homosexual." Although AIDS prevention programs work all over the world and every modern child knows how this disease is transmitted, stereotypes artificially imposed by the League of Sexual Minorities are sometimes stronger than common sense and facts.

Propaganda of the gay community already had catastrophic consequences for humanity. At the very beginning of the 1980s, when AIDS was just beginning to spread around the world and something else could be done to neutralize it, the governments of the United States and a number of Western European countries ignored the warnings of scientists and considered that professional gay illness can not become a national problem ...

115