Page 58

- We consider it disgraceful that Freddie Mercury, a great singer and a fine person, is constantly insulted because of his sexual orientation. This is a violation of human rights. Everyone who has allowed himself to talk about Freddie's personal life in a boorish tone should immediately apologize to his family and friends. If our demands are not met, we will have to resolve this issue in court. No sexual discrimination!

But they are silent. Arrogantly use the name of Freddie - and are silent. Moreover, members of the gay community talk about Freddie and make a monster out of him, forgetting his own rule - about same-sex love and gays only speak with compassion and affection.

Is not it a strange attitude to your own sex symbol?

During his lifetime, Freddie did not receive any help and support from rich and influential gay communities. In the 70-80s in the West, especially in the USA, there was a very strong homosexual lobby. Parades of gays and lesbians marched through the streets of San Francisco, in the churches and mayoralties of the United States, Sweden and Denmark single-sex couples married, homosexuals sought quotas in power structures, their organizations demanded the closure of the bar if its owner refused to serve the gay, or sent brave guys to smash the rebellious Institution - but no gay was indignant at the open discrimination of Freddie Mercury.

That they were silent when, during the tour of Mercury in the United States, "indignant workers" shouting "fagot, go shave!" Threw razor blades into his face ?! Why did not any of their journals, society or club call out: "Our beat!" ?! Why did they do nothing in 20 years of ruthless persecution to protect him ?! And when the British authorities banned the installation of the Mercury monument - where were local and global gay communities ?! Why did not they hold a single demonstration of protest against such a flagrant violation of their rights ?! Why did not they support the ex-members of Queen, why they did not shout to the whole world that the memory of the great man was offended ?! They are so persistent and aggressive in the struggle for "rights" - that they silently endured such a slap ?! Why society, In which any disrespectful review of sexual minorities is equated with a criminal offense, so many years cruelly sneering at a great man - with the consent and with the direct participation of the gay community ?! Why do gays ignore Freddie Mercury's contribution to art? Do they have homophobia too ?!

The answer is clear. They not only illegally use Freddie's name for advertising pederasty - he is avenged.

For what?

Not only for ridicule over their poor culture - however, and for that too.

And now it's time to say the most important thing.

If Freddie Mercury was a homosexual, his life and career would have developed quite differently.

There would be no harassment, no hysterics in the press. Freddy would not have to gnaw teeth at a hail of insults. It would not have been necessary for years to prove that it is not so bad, to struggle with unprecedented hatred and discrimination. With his talent, he would become the world's number one singer in two or three years, and under an enthusiastic howl of the press he achieved such fame and fortune as John Lennon, Michael Jackson, or Elvis Presley did not dream. America would have fallen at his feet, and he would not have gotten out of television and radio, earning billions.

And all this for one simple reason.

He would certainly find a lover among the great bosses of show business. More precisely, he would have been found - it's hard not to notice such a handsome man. And this high-ranking lover (or lovers) through his connections would be able to spin Freddie, lead to the very tops of success, defend against the attacks of the press, make him an idol of millions, finally, take him to Los Angeles and turn into the highest paid singer of the world, And laudatory articles.

Freddie could not but receive such suggestions. He possessed the rare, dazzling beauty of Persian miniatures, a graceful figure. Did the debaucheeers pass by such a handsome man? Yes, their flesh croaked with one glance at Freddie, and they were ready to do anything to get him!

And if Freddie "was ready to go to bed with anyone", if he liked to have sex with men - why not combine business with pleasure and not contribute to his career?

But we do not see anything like this. The history of his career is military actions under the hysterical squeal of the world press, twenty years of bloody struggle for success and recognition.

And this proves that he rejected all such proposals.

Do not believe me? Does it shock you? Have you ever wondered where all these talentless, cute boys from the world's television screens are taking, beyond which there is nothing but a pretty face - no voice, no talent? Do you really believe that some voiceless handsome boy from a simple family suddenly became a superstar just so that he was promoted to the whole world simply out of a desire to help the young people?

Previously, it was believed that a man is easier to make a career than a woman - he does not have to pay his body for success.

Times have changed, and many popular stars have come to success through the bedrock of show business. Many great bosses enjoy having fun with beautiful boys, in return helping them to make a career. Freddie refused all the invitations to kick his ass - and brutally paid for it. Such do not forgive - and it was necessary to disgrace, to dishonor a decent person, accusing him of exactly what he did not want to do. High-ranking homosexuals set out to break his life and ruin his career - which they did until his death through the controlled press. And of course, they declared him gay - it was a smart revenge to the young stubborn.

Beauty Freddie played with him a cruel joke. On the one hand, she attracted attention to him and promoted his popularity, on the other - made him the object of persistent sexual harassment by influential sweethearts.

I say so confidently, because Freddie himself said this, and I believe him more than his biographers.

In "Khashoggi's Ship" ("The Ship of Hashoggi") Freddi mockingly sang:

This healthy moron with a fist, like your head,He wanted to get me, I told him - get out!I said - kiss me in the ass, darling ...

In the already mentioned "Mr. Bad Guy "Freddie hints at some" Big Daddy "who can not leave him alone and spreads nasty rumors that make everyone see Freddie as a" bad guy. "

In the video "Play The Game" ("Play the Game") Freddie constantly appears against the background of the flames. In one episode he comes out of the fire half-naked, his hands are clenched into fists, he is all wet. In the final clip, he, already in a white tank top with a lightning, turns and enters the fire, disappearing in his flame. As he sings of love bubbling in the veins and piercing man from head to toe, the metaphor can be perceived as a "soul fire". But in fact there is quite a different symbolism. To understand it, one must know the Zoroastrian culture - and recall the ancient Persian legend of the prince Siyavush.

Tsarina Sudabe became very passionate about her beautiful stepchild Siyavushu. On several occasions she lured the young man into her chambers and inclined her to a love affair, but the noble Siyavush could not defile his father's bed and refused. Then the rejected Sudaba decided to take revenge. She told her husband and father Siyavush that the prince encroached on her honor. To prove his innocence and avoid execution, the prince had to pass an ancient test.

On the appointed day and hour on the main square of the city a bonfire was kindled. Siyavush had to go through the fire. Riding on a white horse, in white robes of the righteous Siyavush entered the fire - and came out unscathed. Neither he, nor his horse, nor his white clothes suffered. The shocked people praised Siyavush, and his father asked him for forgiveness and wanted to execute Sudaba. But Siyavush persuaded his father to forgive his stepmother.

58