Part 37

But he was not even allowed this. Angry and insidious Mary Austin, violating the will of the deceased, expels the unfortunate, mortally ill Jim on the street. Having lost his beloved house and grave, the offended Hatton settles in a small house, furnished for Freddie's villa, and sings sad memories against the backdrop of a pond with swans ...

As a love pornomer, distributed by subscription among members of the gay club, it can still be accepted. The blue have their own culture, and they have the right to create it and use it.

But what does Freddie Mercury have to do with it?

Why did a famous and respected person become the hero of a dubious tabloid gay novel ?! By what right this muck is imposed on us as "exclusive memories of the closest friend" and is heavily advertised on the pages of books and websites dedicated to Freddie ?!

Finally, does this have anything to do with a person named Freddie Mercury?

Nothing.

In this book there is nothing corresponding to reality. Everything in it, from the first and to the last word, is a lie and slander. Only two facts described in this book are true.

Jim Hutton really lived in the house of Freddie Mercury from 1985 to 1991, but as a hairdresser and gardener.

Freddie Mercury really died of AIDS in November 1991.

That's all. But everyone knows this. More in this book there is nothing but the ravenous delirium of an evil and notorious gay. Only certain small details are certain.

The very fact of the publication of this book reveals Hatton's lies. Because a person who loved Freddie would never have written this book, knowing that it would be unpleasant for him, would never have exposed him in such a bad light, would never have exposed such intimate details of a life together.

What a worthless thing to be, to scream at the whole world: I was raped by Mercury himself! And I fucked him!

There are so many lies in Hatton's book that even biographers realized that if you give all this misinformation at face value, you can cause suspicions of quinomanes. Therefore, they cautiously hint that not everything in this book corresponds to reality, that it is subjective and in places tendentious, but still it is interesting and exclusive information.

So what is there such an "exclusive"?

Freddie Mercury and Jim Hutton on vacation in Japan

Freddie Mercury and Jim Hutton on vacation in Japan. Such photos are considered sufficient evidence of the existence of an intimate connection between Freddie and his servant

Nothing.

Hatton never provided the public with any evidence of his intimate relationship with Mercury. There is no love letter, no photo, no greeting card with explanations of love, no intimate rhyme in the album - nothing that must have remained from the long-standing turbulent novel of the homosexual poet.