Page 43

Because you have to hate this man very much to love Hatton's book.

Although they perfectly understand what the true price of this muck is, and they say that "not everything is reliable," nevertheless, they constantly refer to Hatton. Andrei Rassadin said that he was shocked by some intimate scenes from the life of Freddie - and offered a compromise: "Freddie can confirm or deny these facts."

It is wonderful! Truly a new word in the history of science!

Hence, some pig comes, insults the deceased celebrity, and biographers only with their hands plant - let the deceased answer! Maybe I'll arrange a more spiritual session ?!

Yes, what are you biographers and researchers? Just to confirm and deny it - it's your direct work! You get paid for this! Why do not you stop the militant boor ?! If you love and respect Freddie Mercury - protect him!

But they will not do it. Because this is not part of their plans. And because they get paid for something else.

Rassadin at least became embarrassed - usually biographers like Hatton, as a sibling. What are the only epithets they do not reward him - Freddie did not get such! "Noble Jim", "good heart", "wide soul", "golden hands", "courageous character" and other praises from cheap novels and fall on the scum! And Rick Sky sang a whole hymn to Hatton!

Of course, he deserved the award. Not everyone could so offend the hated Mercury.

One more impostor should be mentioned. Producer David Minns claims to have been Mercury's lover since 1975 - that is, Freddie cheated with Mary Austin. He and his friend David Evans released several collections of memoirs of friends and colleagues about Freddie, the good half of which contains untested, unreliable, and sometimes scandalous information (by the way, ex-members of "Queen" in the collection did not participate). In particular, Michael Moran's memories cited above are taken from there. As in all the books about Mercury, there is complete chronological chaos - David Minnes photographed with Joe Fanelli in 1978, and gets to know him in 1979, Eddie Howell enters the apartment in 1975, bought by Freddie in 1976, E. etc. Fragging in compliments of Freddie and seemingly good about him responding, these "Brothers Grimm" completely gave themselves out, Rushing to intercede for Jim Hutton and confess his love and respect for him. Like, it is necessary to be objective - this book (mainly devoted to how Freddie mates and went to the toilet), written in gay, does not tell us about ordinary relations - do it for a discount. As for the many mistakes and contradictions in the book of Hatton - so this is the fault of the writer Wapshott. By the way, this is referred to when Hatton is convicted of elementary lies.

But Hatton did not refute anything that Vepshott wrote. Moreover, in an interview given after the book was published, he cynically declared that he had told the truth, and if it does not correspond to the "myth about Freddie", he has nothing to do with it.

A man who loved and respected Freddie would not stand up for Hatton. But the "Brothers Grimm" did it. Just as they admired the non-existent talents of Joe Fanelli - more active than the real talents of Freddie Mercury. Because here comes into force a completely different system of relations.

Pie bail gay community.

In which Freddie, judging by the "miraculous" attitude towards him, was not

Peter Freestone was the secretary, make-up artist, servant and companion of Mercury since 1979. Like Hatton, he lived in his house. Fristown, together with biographer David Evans, published the unbearably boring Memoir "Mr. Mercury", written in a monstrous language, overcrowded with pornographic vulgarity and for some reason called "the best book of memories of Freddie." He also gave several interviews in the press and on television as a "close friend".