Page 55

You can continue indefinitely. During his life, Freddie Mercury wrote 48 songs about the love of a man and a woman and one that openly scoffed at same-sex love. He also performed excellently 46 lyric songs from other authors.

Gentle and gruff, sad and frivolous, sad and mischievous - Freddie Mercury's love songs have nothing to do with gay culture. They are sincere and suffering, and anyone who reads Freddie's poems without knowing the author's name will never believe that this is a depraved gay.

Freddie Mercury's innocence does not need to be proved - his songs make it for him. And his video "I Was Born To Love You" can be presented as material evidence in the trial of a gang of biographers and "friends" - if one ever takes place.

Some researchers pay attention to the spiritual closeness of the creativity of the members of "Queen", especially the similarity of the songs of Freddie Mercury and Brian May. If you do not know the author of this or that song, then you can easily make a mistake. Of course, with a more careful approach, you can distinguish the style of Mercury and May, but not that important.

We have two friends, two poets, two musicians. One is a depraved homosexual who does not get out of gay clubs and changes male partners like gloves. The other is a family man, the father of three children, never seen in any debauchery (unless one considers his debauched romance with Anita Dobson to be a debauchery). And their poems are so spiritually close that it can be confused.

Could this be?

Remember the Mercury videos, in which he acted with women - his eyes shine, and his face a sincere smile! And what dazzling beauties are there! A homosexual would not take beauties against the background of which all men fade - he would psychologically not be able to do it.

For comparison, recall Elton John's video clip "Nikita" - when Elton dances with a woman, his face does not express anything, and although he sings about the love of a beautiful girl, his even voice and cold melody of the song give complete indifference to his heroine.

Sometimes it's funny to watch a homosexual actor, with difficulty overcome disgust, kisses a partner. Or as a blue singer sings a duet with a woman about love, and a face and voice express that he saw such love in a coffin.

And how Freddie Mercury sang with Montserrat Caballe!

They say that a good actor can play anything.

Yes, but still something will give it away.

For an example, let's recall Jean Mare. A wonderful, talented actor. Thanks to his beauty and graceful manners, he constantly played the role of heroes-lovers and knights of cloak and sword, all over the world girls went crazy with him. He tenderly, sincerely said love texts and embraced women, but his eyes betrayed him. Even in the most passionate and tense love scenes, Jean Mare's eyes remained cold.

But they caught fire when he talked about his close friend, teacher and beloved Jean Cocteau ...

And we must not forget in what orthodox believing family Freddie was brought up, what he had a strict eastern father ...

They will say - that you are all about the Parsis, about the Zoroastrians ... What difference does it make if he left his environment anyway? What is surprising, if a boy broke away from his strict father and went for a walk-for the rest of his life?

Yes, but then he had to go on a walk in his youth.

Youth is a time for temptations, a young man wants everything, blood is boiling, and awareness of his actions will come much later. All the famous libertines and hooligans survived the peak of their entertainment in their youth. And if this is also gay - then at the same time interest in his sex should have been manifested. Biographers of famous homosexuals noted that already in their early years their heroes were not interested in women.

But we do not see anything like this in the youth of Mercury. Among his youthful friends and classmates there were no scum, and they did not begin to spin stories. According to them, the young Freddie behaved very decently, studied and worked, did not violate laws, met with girls. Despite the pressure of biographers, all the witnesses unanimously showed that Freddie was not a homosexual, drug addict and libertine at the time. Biographers were forced to accept this and with undisguised annoyance noted that the young Freddie "did not show his future inclinations". Even Rick Sky, dying of hatred, sobbed that the future singer "was quiet and modest." The daily life of the young Mercury is college, work, drawing, rehearsals in an amateur rock band, parties with fellow students, sometimes a visit to a visit, a movie, a cafe or a rock concert, meetings with girls. Normal student life. Nothing foretells the future of the Fall. Which was not.

Due to the absence of false witnesses, a serious temporary failure was created in the gay legend. The story of a modest and intelligent guy is interrupted in mid-sentence and turns into chilling stories about cocaine-homosexual orgies. It turns out that Freddie, who was a model of piety until the mid-1970s, suddenly mutated into a demon with a changeable character for no apparent reason. It is not clear why a person who happily escaped all the youth temptations of the 60s, after thirty years, suddenly broke off the brakes.

Maybe he was a victim of a star fever? This often happens. Many celebrities could not stand the test of money and fame and changed dramatically for the worse. And the world of show business is full of vices. Homosexuality, drugs, debauchery ... It's no wonder if these people seduced Freddie - there's not those who broke.

No. Because in the behavior of Freddie Mercury there were no signs of corruption in glory. He continued to be a kind, generous and merciful person. Helped people, always keenly worried about others, easily communicated with ordinary people. Respectfully, without a hint of arrogance talking to people. He dressed modestly. With fans, he behaved without any self-indulgence and pride - as evidenced by all the video. I continued to be as cheerful and charming as in my youth.

No, Freddie Mercury did not spoil fame and money. He could not because of this turn from a nice and kind boy into a homosexual maniac. He could not break it, because he did not break in anything else.

And again, despite the dirty rumors spread by provocateurs like David Brett, Mercury's classmates at St. Peter's College confirmed that there were no signs of homosexuality in his behavior. He liked girls, and in a nearby women's school, according to Derrick Branch, an Indian girl studied in which young Freddie was in love. The same Brunch told of a curious episode that took place during the school play in which Freddie played.

There was a scene in the medical room, and Freddie's partner accidentally stuck a needle from his syringe in the backside. Freddie shouted: "You should not have done this!", Gave the boy a slap in the face and ran off behind the scenes. With great difficulty, he managed to convince us to return to the stage.

Freddie did it not because of pain - it could hardly have been seriously injured by a theater needle. This case confirms that Freddie did not bear the touch to the buttocks. In the future, becoming a professional singer, he learned to keep an excerpt on the stage, whatever happened. But while he is still a child - and explodes, when they did something unpleasant. Freddie belonged to a large group of people who possess strong tactile sensitivity and do not tolerate touching a certain part of their body. Such people, even if they are naturally calm and balanced, immediately lose their temper with such a touch.

So could a person with such sensitivity voluntarily go for homosexual contact?

Many who knew Mercury said that they did not meet such an internally free person. Best of all said Brian May: "He was and remains the embodiment of the spirit of freedom." Many Mercury songs confirm this.

Could the depraved homosexual and drug addict Mercury be an internally free person? No, he could not - with all his virtues. Do not believe if you are told that freedom is when everything is possible and nobody orders you. Such a person is not free - he is a slave of his passions and vices. A truly internally free person who knows how to use his freedom - and control their actions.

55