Page 6

Of course, there are exceptions. Since Sigmund Freud declared sex to be the main human emotion, sexual anxiety has closely come into our lives. There was a yellow press and a special literature that examines the life of famous people through scandals and sexual adventures. And sometimes famous people themselves organize hooligan antics and give scandalous interviews to attract attention. Many famous people were awarded scandalous biographies. What to do - there will always be people willing to make money on the "life of the causal place." But such books, as a rule, drop into the sea of ​​correct and objective studies.

Freddie Mercury is a rare exception - his biographers compete with each other, who are more likely to deceive him in the mud.

So it was led - a famous person can lead a very scandalous life, but after death, especially untimely, they forgive him and say only good things about him, even if the deceased drowned in sins and vices. And what was done to Freddie's memory? What nasty things have not been attributed to him yet? It is said: the dead are not badly spoken! But on Freddie Mercury generally accepted rules of decency for some reason do not apply!

I specifically reviewed the biographies of several dead rock musicians - Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, Jimmy Hendrix, etc. All these are very correct books, even scandalous stories in the lives of these people are said without scandal. But it's worth discovering any biography of Freddie Mercury - and a bucket of scraps immediately poured onto his head. The temperature can jump just after the first pages. The literature on Queen is more correct, since the theme is not Freddie's personal life, but his career, but these books are often filled with rudeness and filth (especially published after 1991). But if it's Freddie Mercury's biography, it's easier to dive headlong into the sewers than read this abomination. Most books about Mercury I would not advise giving teenagers - even their psyche, tempered in thrillers, porn and action movies,

And all this only confirms ... Freddie's innocence.

I assure you, if he really was so vicious, his biographies would be written in a completely different tone. Vice is now in fashion and is called proudly - originality, new thinking, human rights, self-expression. So hate can only deeply decent person. And only slander is repeated so often, viciously and intrusively. None of the most notorious scumbag from rock music and not one of the famous homosexuals received a hundredth of the bullying that Freddie got! You see, about the gay and drug addict will not obsessively speak through every word that he is gay and a drug addict. They will not search with such fervor for proof of the depravity of man if he is vicious. It's enough just to count how many times in the standard biography of Mercury the word "gay" occurs, and everything will become clear ... At first I thought, That it's just gossip, but it's not. This is a massive, aggressive propaganda of the nonexistent vices of Freddie Mercury. Its purpose is to slander, mix with dirt, discredit, insult a deeply decent, noble person who refused to be a scoundrel and a prostitute.

And now let's look at specific examples of how his biographers relate to Freddie Mercury.

* * *

It is known that during his short life Freddie Mercury traveled a lot. Such he had a job - constant touring, traveling, he lived and worked in different cities for a long time. Of course, this could not but arouse the interest of readers and researchers.

I bring to your attention a mini tourist guide "Freddie Mercury Memorial Places" named after Rick Skye, Laura Jackson and other biographers.

Let's start with London. It was in this city that Freddie lived half his life, where his career started, where he died. In London he recorded his first six albums, shot most of the video clips. In London, he visited ...

Stop. And what do you think he visited there? Museums? Libraries? Theaters? Music halls? You are mistaken!

"He regularly visited" Heaven "- the largest gay club in London", - joyfully answered biographers, "he often had fun in other gay places."

Well. They took it and spoiled everything. Okay, let's go further.

It is known that Freddie lived for three years in Munich. There he worked hard, recorded several albums, including the legendary "A Kind Of Magic". He wrote music for films, shot a video clip "It's A Hard Life" ... What can you say about this city? A beautiful place where old Germany harmoniously combines with the latest achievements of Western civilization. Beautiful old streets, lovely German gingerbread houses, Catholic cathedrals and Protestant kirches, and, of course, the famous Munich pubs, where they serve the world-famous Bavarian beer. And this is one of the largest cultural centers in West Germany. Annually hundreds of musicians from all over the world are recording their songs in Munich studios, hundreds of films and video clips are also being shot there. You will also be shown the palace of the Bavarian kings. And you will also be shown the place where Hitler ...

Stop. To biographers all this is uninteresting. They are concerned only with one tourist attraction of this city.

"In the 80s, Munich was a Mecca for homosexuals. Gays from all over Europe flocked to Munich's famous gay clubs. It was a world-famous center of gay culture, "chants the biography chorus led by Rick Skai. They have already committed a monstrous blasphemy, using the word "Mecca" for the gathering of homosexuals and insulting all Muslim believers. But they wanted to spit on Muslims, as well as on Munich, who were so "wonderfully" glorified for the whole world! So, in their opinion, Freddie lived in Munich, because this is the center of European homosexuality. But they do not explain why he did not settle in this city for good if he loved gay clubs so much. And such an "insignificant" detail that in Munich there is a studio belonging to "Queen", where musicians always come to record, biographers do not care.

In the 80 years, Freddie loved the rest on the Spanish island of Ibis. This is a famous European resort. Always warm Mediterranean Sea, mild and not hot climate, beautiful nature, famous tennis courts, ancient ruins, comfortable hotels for all tastes, an abundance of diverse entertainment - all this attracts crowds of tourists from all over the world, including many celebrities. But here comes Mercury and ...

"Ibis is a favorite place for European gays," the biographers lengthened their favorite song. "Wild orgies were held on the famous sandy beaches of Ibis, to which homosexuals from all over Europe came. Crowds of gays came to Freddie's famous parties. "

Freddy goes to New York. Just do not, please, about the Statue of Liberty, Broadway, Manhattan, the Metropolitan. New York is interesting with very different sights:

"New York is the center of American homosexuality. Freddy spent all night in the famous New York gay bars. " Of course, he crossed the ocean solely in order to find out how American homosexuals differ from European ones!

Freddie goes to Hawaii ... Okay, I will not torture you any more. Unlike the biographers of Freddie Mercury, I do not like to scoff at my readers. I will only say that everything else is in the same spirit.

Here and comments are superfluous. It seems that gay clubs, like Mongolian tents, move around the world after Freddie, pursuing him on his heels. In the city and countryside, on land and at sea - wherever Freddie Mercury's foot went, biographers find "numerous institutions for gays". They will find a gay club on a steep rock and in the open sea, at the bottom of the lake and in space - if Freddie visited there.

They do not just go crazy. The fact is that they have no evidence, and the realization of this leads them to a frenzy, forcing them to substitute conjectures for the facts. Yes, imagine, they never provided readers with any concrete proof of homosexuality and dissipated behavior of Freddie. His death from AIDS alone can not serve as proof - AIDS is transmitted not only through homosexual intercourse. His bachelor life also proves nothing - many real poets are lonely, besides, he was too early struck by a disease that forever deprived him of the opportunity to marry and continue the family. Forty years - for a man not a term. It is not known when a person finds his happiness. Many celebrities started their families after fifty years. Many famous men died bachelors - they that all were homosexuals?

6