Page 48

There was no love and friendship there. More precisely, it was, but one-sided - Freddie fell into the network, arranged by Mary Austin, and sincerely believed that she was his friend and close friend. And from her side there was only a bare calculation - and incredible hypocrisy. That's who the "great pretender" is!

Seriously, Mary Austin is the man surrounded by Freddie Mercury, who was particularly benefited by his death, as well as a lonely life and a bad relationship with his family. Suppose that Freddie still found himself a woman, married, had children - in that case, Mary lost a rich inheritance. Good relations with parents also threatened with the loss of a luxurious home and huge sums of money. Freddie was stupid not even to hide what he intended to make his successor to Mary - with all the ensuing tragic consequences.

All biographers noted the "strange" relationship between Freddie and Mary, and in this case they are right. If you do not know the true intentions of this adventurer, all this is really very strange.

This is not the relationship of a gay and female friend, living together men and women who have remained friends of ex-spouses or two opposite-sex friends. This is something else.

Mary Austin has a very stormy personal life - but does not fall behind Freddie. The legitimate wives of other Queen members appeared with their husbands much less often than the "girlfriend" appeared with Mercury. She constantly pursues Freddie, clinging to him like a leech, everywhere follows his tail, without any scruple of conscience publicly sticks to him, demanding embraces and kisses, all the time taking pictures with him - but does not try to restore the previous relationship by playing with him in strange Cat and mouse. She only starts a child in 1990, when she is almost forty - and when Freddie dies of AIDS. Strange coincidence - as soon as it became clear that Freddie would soon die and he would never have children, she immediately narozhala his - the legacy is not far off, and it was time to acquire heirs!

Hypocritically saying that Freddie himself wants to be with her, she is intrusively present in his life. After their breakdown, she lives in a house next door to Freddie, under the guise of helping with the au pair constantly hanging around with him. "I could see Freddie's house from my bathroom. I thought: it looks like I will not leave him, "Mary recalled. And she did it against her will? What nonsense!

She achieves from him work, which allows her to be near him as often as possible. She follows him to Switzerland and to Munich. Finally, she gets the place of the housekeeper and actually settles in his house, and all this - under the guise of love and friendship. She always says that she broke up with Freddie for his happiness and would be ready to leave altogether if he wanted to, tells how, without any tears and regrets, she was getting ready to leave his life - she was unworthy of his, the great ... Her behavior completely fits In the scheme of the famous anecdote "the British leave without saying goodbye, the Jews say good-bye, but do not go away" or proverbs "at the door - and he's out the window." She obviously did not want to leave Freddie alone. But once she did, she said, saying that "it was impossible to leave Freddie until he died." At least honestly - indeed,

If you look at the photos of Mary Austin, then immediately attracted by an unkind, hypocritical, predatory look and a frail, lying face. From women of this type, mothers always warn their sons. Such a woman is called a "bitch".

Of course, Mary Austin could not do with Freddie what Yoko Ono did to John Lennon - Freddie had a strong and independent character for this. Perhaps, it was because of her bitchiness that they could not create a family. Perhaps the cause of the gap was Mary's love. In an interview, Freddie said that she has the right to live with anyone she wants.

Did she start to realize this right while still living with Freddie, and did it become the reason for the collapse of the wedding that is already being prepared? Judging by her face and the number of men in her life, such a woman does not remain faithful. Maybe he himself went to another. One time, Mary accidentally blurted out that if Freddie was not gay, he would still go to another woman - and that after endless statements about their insane Platonic love! Was the real cause of the break from her tongue? It's impossible to say exactly, but judging by how intrusive Mary Austin speaks of Freddie's homosexuality as the reason for their break-up, and about his voluntary "withdrawal" from his life - Freddie threw it down, and the gays here obviously have nothing to do with it.

If her life with an unknown artist Freddie Balsar had ended, she would have forgotten about him, as well as about all her other men. Leave this couple just two or three years earlier - and Mary Austin would quickly calm down in the arms of a new boyfriend. But Mary Austin broke up with Freddie Mercury - could she miss such a money! She did not try to restore the old relationship - but she chose a different, more cunning way.

With the joy of accepting Freddie's offer to remain friends, she again entered his life under the guise of friendship. Knowing that Freddie does not tolerate direct pressure and gives him a sharp rebuff, Mary acted differently.

Constant smiles, caresses, tenderness and care - and Freddie, who yearned without love, melted like sugar. Under various pretexts, she is constantly present next to him, impudently imposing his society on him, but making this arrogance imperceptible to Freddie. For years, she deceives Freddie, playing the role of a sweet, kind, smiling friend - and all for the sake of inheritance.

It is possible that she, as far as possible, became between him and his women and destroyed his novels: for Freddie's marriage is the end of all her plans. A woman is capable of making such filths in a secret, imperceptibly, so that a man will not understand anything. Freddie's words: "My beloved ones often ask why they can not replace Mary" confirm this. She was often near - and could follow his personal life, so it is possible that it is she who is the indirect culprit of the idle and childless death of Freddie.

But Freddie still had his personal life - in one of the interviews, Mary angrily said that women constantly pursued him, even suspecting that he was gay.

It is interesting, from whose words is "suspecting" ?! Incidentally, this is not a "friend" behind Freddie politely explained to the ladies that they should not ruin their young life by contacting the gay ?! It really looks like it!

If Mary Austen was really Freddie's friend, she should have been happy with the appearance of any woman in his life and prayed for him to finally create a family. But she, having no rights to Freddie, not being at that time neither a wife nor a mistress, called their relationship a marriage and perceived any woman beside him as her rival.

Maybe, initially, she hoped only to lure Freddie more money - but as soon as she realized that she had a chance to become his heir ...

Then the question arises: if it's all about money, why did not she try to enter Freddie's house on more legitimate grounds - knowing that he often misses alone, try to put him to bed, get pregnant - and become a full Mrs. Balsar? After all, would Freddie bequeath to his child and his mother all his fortune?

The answer is surprisingly simple: Freddie's child would have risen between her and the legacy, and this woman clearly did not want to share with anyone - not even with her own children. Therefore, if she wanted to have children, it was profitable for her to give birth to them from anyone, but not from Freddie - which she did.

Hatton's book has an episode very similar to the truth. When Mary Austin was born a son, some tabloids let out a rumor that the child's father is Mercury. Mary was horrified and almost cried ...

With her greed and debauchery, she harmed herself. Not only the relationship with Freddie - all her novels ended in failure, no one married her, all her numerous men drove her away from her, and they can be understood - how one can treat a woman who publicly sticks to a stranger with kisses and hugs, constantly Hangs on it and sits on his lap, does not get out of his house, on all corners confesses in a "tender platonic sense" to him - and does not put in a penny the one with whom he lives ?! I do not invent anything - Mary Austen herself hypocritically complained to the press that the shadow of Freddie was hovering over all her unsuccessful attempts to arrange a personal life, and biographers blamed Freddie for Mary's shattered life!

48