Page 25

Note that smoking a marijuana with a few young fools led to a police visit, and cocaine parties with hooliganism and beat pottery - no. Is not it strange?

Freddie did not use drugs when all the young people around him did it. It was in the 1960s when the notions of "youth culture" and "drugs" became almost synonymous, and the passion for rock music itself meant "balding" with a jamb or syringe. Almost every western guy or girl went through it, and the rejected were considered mama's sons and degenerates. And Freddie does not live under his parents' wing, but in the same apartment with several smokers of marijuana.

In this apartment, in which instead of the three occupants was dwelling several times more, the atmosphere of the bohemian student hostel reigned. In addition, all the inhabitants of the apartment were people of art, so that the smoke was a pillar. And, of course, they often seduced Freddie - come on, try, it's such a buzz! Do not be afraid, everyone does it! And all of our idols do it - the Beatles, Jimmy Hendrix, "Ice Zeppelin"!

And they will also say that marijuana is not a drug, but, grass for entertainment, is harmless than tobacco, but a staunch foreign man will be adamant in their arguments and persuasion.

Freddie also loves rock, listens to the Beatles and "Led Zeppelin," imitates his idol Jimmy Hendrix, but does not touch marijuana. What was the will of this boy! Zoroastrian education was not in vain - like any Parsa, Farooh Balsar could not be pushed to the moral fall.

On the day when young Freddie Balsara refused to be "free" according to the laws of the surrounding herds and retained real freedom without touching the doorpost, he became a pervert. In the eyes of others. And for the rest of my life.

And if at such a young age and in such an environment he escaped temptation - did he become a drug addict, being an adult and a public person ?!

Of course, for the biographers of Mercury, all this is very unpleasant, so in the majority they are happy to say that Freddie lived in the apartment of bohemian youth, where drugs were the norm, but few dared to say that he himself did not use drugs.

Biographers of rock singers who used drugs can always say, if not accurately, at least approximately, when their hero became a drug addict. If Freddie Mercury was taking drugs, then let his biographers answer the question - in what year did this disaster happen to him? When did he become addicted to cocaine? When I realized that I can not do without it?

But they are silent. Because there is not this year. And there is no event - it is completely fictional.

If they can not answer the question when Freddie started taking cocaine, then maybe they will answer the question when he finished doing it? If the drug addict's lucky enough to not die from drugs and recover, his biographers always know where and when it happened. Mercury's biographers are silent again. But the addict Mercury would have to stop taking cocaine for at least one reason - because of his AIDS.

It is known when Freddie quit smoking. This happened in 1990. Each new tightening caused him fits of painful cough, and with a long habit had to say goodbye ... So when Freddie threw a snort of cocaine? After all, if he did not do this, he would have died within a year - and Freddie had lived with AIDS for several years. How did he survive this? It's very difficult to get rid of cocaine addiction! How was the breakdown?

Let's go back to the cocaine parties. Since cocaine is a drug that causes aggression, cocaine parties are always accompanied by group hooliganism. Biographers say, from the words of false witnesses, that they beat pottery at these events. But just do not bother falsifiers to read a single book about cocaine. Illiterate they.

Disgust on cocaine parties is not limited to smashing the dishes. Systematic cocaine gatherings sooner or later end in fights, and their obligatory result is mutilation or even the death of one of the participants.

Mercury had to happen sooner or later. When the room is several dozen aggressive and completely lost control over people, misfortune must necessarily happen. One of the effects of using cocaine - a drug addict seems to be that everyone around him wants to arrest him, hurt him or kill him, he suffers insults and threats. And when such people are many, and they come together ... Yes, sooner or later someone would have broken a vase or chair not on the floor, but on the head of a neighbor. But Mercury does not have any data about the victims at the parties.

For 20 years, only one person was injured at a party organized by Queen members - John Deacon. He, drunk, crashed into the glass door and hurt his hand. The trauma was in no way connected with drugs. So, not a single casualty on cocaine parties is present. For one simple reason - there were no "parties".

Freddie Mercury was not only not a cocaine addict - for medical reasons he simply could not be.

Cocaine severely weakens the heart, causes heart attacks and strokes, arrhythmia, among those who regularly consume cocaine, many deaths from sudden cardiac arrest, especially in persons over 35 years of age. But Freddie not only had no heart attacks - he did not have any heart problems at all.

The long-term use of cocaine causes an acute shortage of vital resources, acute exhaustion and aging of the skin. Often such people remind prisoners of concentration camps. The appearance of all drug addicts is strongly changing for the worse. Remember what the handsome Elvis Presley looked like after a systematic "sitting" on drugs. What Kurt Cobain looked like ...

Mercury before his illness AIDS not only did not look older than his years - on the contrary, he looked about ten years younger. It was hard to believe that this graceful young handsome man was almost forty years old. Despite the intense rhythm of life and constant overload, he did not look either sick or exhausted. Until 1988, Freddie maintained an impeccable appearance. Moreover - while with him there was no trouble, he almost did not fall ill, and went to doctors almost exclusively for preventive examination. In the case of drug use, this would be impossible. A drug addict who for 15 years looks great, does not lose and does not gain weight, has not a single spot or pimple on the skin and is not sick at all - as Chesterton said, "I will not say that this is impossible - it's incredible."

Drug addicts are sick, weak people, and cocaine deaths are very high due to drug overdoses. Freddie was a very physically strong man, the strongest in the group. He excelled in boxing, swimming, tennis, boxing and ping-pong. Before illness he had the body of an ancient athlete.

One of the consequences of using cocaine is caries. Cocaineists have terrible, rotten teeth. And what kind of teeth did Freddie have?

Addicts - very unpleasant in personal communication people. But Freddie was told that communication with him was a pleasure.

Drugs very badly affect the vocal cords - the voice of them sits down. That's why the vocals of many narco singers are strikingly reminiscent of the voice of the hippopotamus, and many good singers who use drugs have sung worse and worse over the years. But Freddie's voice in 20 years of his career not only did not vanish - on the contrary, over the years he became stronger, and this despite the AIDS disease. And although some biographers let misinformation, that Freddie had a strong voice in the 80s - just listen to any late Queen album to expose their lies.

If Freddie was an addict, he would not have been able to do what he was doing for almost 20 years. Do not forget that he not only sang - his show included complex, acrobatic dances, demanding clear and refined movements of the body. And any drugs, especially cocaine, lead to a violation of coordination of movements, cocaineists constantly repeat strange words and gestures in addition to their will. Yes, he would have fallen from the stage, flunked his equipment or dislocated something to himself, take drugs. But in 20 years, not a single case has been fixed for Mercury to snort at a concert or on a shooting, stumbled or fell on the stage. He had cases of disruption of his voice at concerts, but all of them are associated with laryngitis, and not with drugs. Once he fell during a concert in Hanover, but it happened because of a leg injury.

25