Page 36

If Prenther really had dirt on Mercury, then who would call whom and who dictated the conditions? In addition, he did not provide any evidence, and stolen from Freddie's innocent photos can not be considered as such.

And only after the death of Freddie Mercury, when the press was hammered in homosexual hysteria, the friends came out with perjury, the book market was filled with false biographies-pamphlets, and there was not that nasty thing about Freddie who was not considered the ultimate truth - only then the name of Paul Prenter was Written in a gay legend as a "close friend and lover." Their role was played by traitors-friends - many of them condemned Prentaire for baseness and ingratitude, but no one said that Prenther is an adventurer and impostor, and his testimony is a lie. Moreover, they confirmed the fact of a love affair between Mercury and Prenther - they confirmed what they simply could not know.

As a "proof", biographers cite the fact that Prenther also died of AIDS, a few months earlier than Mercury. But the chronology again brought the falsifiers.

Freddie Mercury did not get AIDS before 1986. A gay legend claims that no later than 1983, Mercury and Prenther ceased to be lovers and became just friends - during this period, Freddie has a new passion, hairdresser Jim Hutton. So the discrepancy turns out.

And it is not at all clear where to put Vinnie Kirkenberger - the Munich "lover" Freddie, existing in parallel with Prentaher. It seems that Freddie, like an Arab sheik, has a concubine in every city, but a male.

In addition, in May 1987, Freddie already had to know about his illness, but the "close friend and lover" obviously did not know about it, otherwise he would have blurted out this joyful news!

And as for Prentaire's death, we can safely say about it - God punished.

(A lyrical digression - the presence of a person in homosexual orientation in Mercury's environment is considered a sufficient reason to write it in gays. "The Beatles manager, Brian Epstein, who was leading, was also gay, but not one Lennon biographer wrote about their connection! On the contrary, they all remember to remind readers , That it's just gossip spread by Lennon's envious people: is it really only that Lennon was married and that Mercury is single ?!)

Another impostor, Jim Hutton, was much luckier.

Arriving, like Prenther, from Ireland, he worked for some time in one of the London department stores, then in a hairdresser. In 1985, he went to the house of Mercury as a hairdresser and gardener. He, along with chef Joe Fanelli and secretary Peter Freestone, became one of the three servants-companions of the singer. Unlike Prenther, Hatton behaved very carefully and did not cause any suspicion. However, Freddie's enemies already then let out a rumor that Hatton is his lover.

Hatton waited for the death of the owner, received from him a legacy of a large sum of money, left the house and ... held the largest-scale provocation against the good name of Freddie Mercury.

Hatton, which after the death of Mercury did not even remember, he reminded himself. He did not just pretend to be a close friend and the last beloved singer - he wrote a book of "memoirs" about his intimate life with Freddie Mercury called "Mercury and I". The book was a resounding success and unprecedented promotion - Freddie's enemies tried. She became the main source for studying the singer's personal life.

About this book it is difficult to speak calmly, and you can read it only with validol and antiemetic tablets. All the slandered Freddie, taken together, did not say a hundredth part of the abominations that Hatton wrote. Such filth, such pornography, such dirt still did not dare even to write tabloids. This time, the unfortunate parents of Freddie and the ex-Queen members - Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon - sued Hatton. All they managed to do was to disrupt the release of the television series from the life of gays, whose hero was to become Freddy and the impostor, and to prohibit the use of Mercury music.

They were the only ones who tried to stop the scoundrel. The public and even the fools of "Queen" who were fooled by propaganda, got this spittle in the face, quietly erased. Someone criticized the book of Hatton, speaking of a too frank description of the intimate aspects of Freddie's life, someone said that not everything in it is true, that it is too subjective, but in general everyone was happy. Fans gladly bought this muck, "exclusive" information adorned many of Mercury's biographies, and the worse and foul the book was, the more it had references to Hatton.

Hatton went much further than Prenther. He proclaimed himself not just another Freddie's beloved, but also the main, last and most beloved man in his life. Hatton is the only lover who lived openly in Mercury's house as a civil husband, sleeping with him in the same bed, exchanging engagement rings with him, always accompanying him at work and on vacation, in the bathroom and in bed, on the beach and in the toilet. Only he was truly loved by Freddie, he was kissed and hugged, he dedicated all his love lyrics, gave him luxurious bouquets and gifts, and with his wedding ring bequeathed himself to cremation. It was Hatton who was courting the dying Freddie, and Freddie was thinking about him, beloved, in the last moments of his life, brightened up by the presence of the sacred person of Hatton ...

What Hatton said, Viktyuk would be enough for a hundred of his vulgar performances. Here and long years of life in love and harmony, and turbulent love quarrels, ending with tears of reconciliation, and parting with the rapid reunification. Freddie just can not live without the precious Jim. Then he arranges for him hysterical scenes and drives out of the house, then bombs with calls, begging to return. That humiliates him, begging the noble and independent Jim not to be proud and live at his expense, then offends, then hugs and kisses, begging to forgive. Freddie takes him everywhere with him like a poodle, imagining him as his new man, hugging and stroking his knee, publicly feeding ice cream from a spoon, whispering sweet words into his ear. At the same time, he constantly changes Hatton to other men, and when the offended Jim leaves the house, he calls him and begs him to return, Arranging hysteria and imposing their love. Unfortunate Jim has nowhere to go from the obsessive Mercury with his turbulent love.

But aside from individual incidents, their novel is the most ideal gay union in England. The life of Mercury and Hatton is a love idyll, a happy marriage, an unforgettable image of a mustached barber with a square face, filling with joy and happiness the last years of Mercury's life. Gay clubs and bed scenes, kisses and violent anal sex - here they are, the light and joy of a happy family life of two gay men with an unequal social and material situation, but adoring each other ...

But such happiness can not last forever. A terrible misfortune darkens their love idyll - Freddie has AIDS. "You can leave me, I will understand," says Freddie, but how can a noble Jim leave a loved one in distress! Embracing, they swear in eternal love to the grave. Noble Jim remains in the house, selflessly caring for a sick friend. A new drama - Jim also had AIDS. Now they have a common misfortune. They again embrace and, sobbing, swear to be together. For days on end Hatton sat at the bedside of a dying man, held his hand and whispered affectionate words. Dying, Freddie decides to bury himself with Hatton's wedding ring under the cherry tree in the garden, which is associated with the happiest moments of their life together. He implores his successor, Mary Austin, to protect Jim, as the apple of his eye. The most tragic moment - Freddie is dying, Carrying the name Jim to the grave. Inconsolable Jim makes a wreath of white roses in the form of a swan and mournful music puts it on the coffin of a loved one. Now the meaning of life is lost to him, and all he wants is to spend the rest of his life in a house where he was once so happy. This is all he needs - he will soon die from the same disease, and blue angels will take him to Freddie, a paradise for homosexuals.

36