True spirit part.2

Start bij het begin

Wolf-"Oh no i should of said it before he left*Grabs he phone and calls CC*" 

CC-*Picks up the phone*Hey wolf what do you want?"

Wolf-"I know your mad but i wanted to say sorry your my brother and i should of been a little calmer with what was going on but after learning what i did i was mad so i wanted to know if you wanted to come to this lake i found no one knows but me and you now so i will send you the place where we will meet up."

CC-*Thinks he seems happy well thats good i guess Nepgear put some sense into him*Ya sure i will tell blanc and rom and ram*Sighs*There a handful sometimes."

Wolf-"Good we will start going soon see you there*Hangs up the phone*Well CC seems like hes doing good hey brian can you go check go check on Neptune and Nepgear last time i saw they went to the living room to play games i need to get some stuff ready before we go if you dont mind."

Brian-"Sure i will go check on them and see what there doing*walks out of the room into the living room*"

Wolf-*Thinks well i need to get dressed and put some stuff in my backpack like my daggers*

Uni-*Stares at wolf*Hey wolf how long did you know Brian it seems like you know him well."

Wolf-"Well im not hiding anything so he is my best friend but also my rival were always pushing to be better then each other but we left that and became close because i meen he ment you and i ment Neptune and Nepgear and look at this were both happy now so thats really it hope you know you wont find any other guy like hi well besides me we are kind of the same but i work a bit more but sleep more and train less he trains more and sleeps less just dont hurt him he can be a little soft at points."

Uni-"Really i never seen him soft if anything your softer then he is."

Wolf-*laughs*Ya if you knew what my past was like you would know but its fine the past is the past you cant change that."

Uni-*Thinks hes better about his past hes not crying over it now so he got stronger i guess when Neptune said that she liked him and he had Nepgear to it made him feel love that he never had he dad almost killed him his older brother is dead man if Noire died i would be so lost*.

Wolf-"Well i would like to get a better outfit on before we go to the lake and have fun."

Uni-"Ok sure i will go out there and hang with Brian and the others just tell us when your ready*walks out of the bedroom*.

Wolf-*Takes off tank top*Well if where going to a lake i may as well grab some shorts and my white hoodie*Grabs the black shorts and hoodie out of the dresser and puts them on*Well thats all i really need."

Neptune-*Runs into the room*Hey wolf are we ready to go."

Wolf-"Ya lets get going*grabs backpack*

when Wolf Neptune Nepgear Uni and Brian where outside of planeptune and walking to the lake and it was starting to get dark and they got the tents ready one was big for Neptune Nepgear and Wolf but wolf was hanging out in a tree just looking at the beautiful sky full of stars." 

Wolf-*Thinks this is great i love to see the stars line up perfectly *Maybe if Neptune and Nepgear were around this would be better."

Neptune-"Were both right here hiya."

nepgear-"Good timing but anyway why you out here at this time."

Wolf-"Nothing really just doing what i do i haven't seen mom for a while i dont think she knows about Neptune liking me." 

Tsuki-"No i know that the two now have my wolf take care of him but anyway i talk to james in the after life he happy to see you happy with your life he said look at the bright side hes working on something close to what i have a spirit  form so he can come see you and Neptune and Nepgear and say hi he cant wait to come hang out with you."