True spirit Part.1

Start from the beginning

Wolf-"Well i dont see a problem it may take me a while to get use to having two goddess with me but im not geting older so i mean we have our whole lifes i wont let it end because of kage."

Nepgear-"Neptune you know thats a good ideal i mean wolf gets more love that he needs after all he been though and we are sisters so i dont have a problem with it just lets treat all of us the same."

Wolf-*Starts to blush*Well i mean i dont think i deserve this much love but there no saying no is there well my life is sealed now*laughs*

Neptune-*Looks at wolfs scar on his chest*Wolf what happened on your chest why is there a big slash looks like a sword got you there."

Wolf-"It was a gift from my dad or should i say he almost killed me he never knew i was training under delta and when he found out he almost killed me but thats when my first form showed up my shadow form that was kage but it freed itself and now kage is the hate and anger of me that works with my dad so they can get rid of me CC and Teff he hunts us was with me forever until that day i was young at the time so i ran after the fight so me a CC would not get hurt but CC almost died that day if i did not get him to delta he would of been gone for good*starts to cry*no matter how strong i get the scars of my past always beat me no matter how much i train my mind to be strong it cant win."

Neptune-"Nepgear i have a ideal*wipers to nepgear i think we should go HDD he seen yours but he never seen my HDD so i think i should go in the other room and transform i mean i dont think he knows that i said this so go HDD and make him happy."

Nepgear-"Ok*Goes HDD*i will keep him happy until you come out*blushes at wolf*wolf can i come over and sit next to you."

Wolf-*Looks at nepgear and smiles*Um sure sorry still not use to your form."

Nepgear-*Thinks wolf is so soft and so nice i dont get how he fights he seems like the guy that would never hurt a fly but after we met all the time he wants to protect us just like family he always goes out of his way to do what he can for CC and brian and teff shes not mad at me or him so shes happy for him i hope*Wolf me and neptune love you so just calm down and wait for neptune."

It was geting close to night time and neptune was done with what she was doing

Neptune comes out of the room in her HDD

Wolf-*Looks at neptune and blushes*What who the hell are you wait are you neptune why what im so lost right now nepgear help."

Nepgear-"Thats neptunes HDD she grows up and acts alot different then me when i go HDD."

Wolf-"Then that is cool but im not picking favorites i love both of you the same way."

Neptune-"Nepgear i know what to do next lets take him to the room*Grabs wolfs arm*"

Wolf-*Thinks well im not getting out of this there is no saying no to this."

Later in wolf and nepgear and now neptunes room

Wolf-*His eyes start to turn pink and his face starts to get more red*Oh no*Thinks well they know that when this happens im really in love or embarrassed oh no*

Neptune-Oh wolf your so cute when your eyes turn pink nepgear look at how cute he is when his embarrassed i just want to have fun with him*Lays on the right side by wolf and puts her hand on his chest*

Nepgear-"Good ideal*Lays on the left side of wolf and puts her hand of wolfs chest*"

Wolf-*Thinks well this night went from good to great to i think were about to have well a good time is the way i will put it*

Neptune-Nepgear look at i bet wolf he is thinking about something naughty that look he has face shows it all*Starts to slowly move her hand lower and lower*"