Our Adventure Has Come To An End

{06.05.2015 - 13.08.2017}

...I think that you guys have been expecting this for quite a while but I finally gathered up the courage to put an end to the scenarios.

Guys, I don't know how to apologise nor thank you for all the hiatus and breaks I put you through nor all the comments that made my day better and made me improve my writing.

I haven't been up do date to neither Naruto or Boruto and every following content, if I have had continued the story, would be inconsistent with the currently running anime and I would surely ruin both my and yours experience and expectations.

Ever since starting high school, I started focusing more on future life and I plan to keep my GPA on the highest level that it was in 9th grade so that I have a somewhat clean path to university.

I am putting an emphasis on my Tumblr where I plan to do edits and very possibly scenarios that resemble these ones because even thought these ones are ending, I don't have the heart to let them go completely because they were the reason I started writing, they were the reason my writing has significantly approved and they were the reason I met such beautiful people.

If my Tumblr does get the recognition I would like for it to have to actually start writing, you guys shouldn't be shy in requesting either an edit or whatever I'll be doing on there so go check me out on @ijustgotsuckedin

Naruto will stay, and always be, the anime that changed my way of thinking and fighting for myself and I will surely show this story to my future children as well as the anime, so you guys don't have to worry about the story going away.

It's been 2 years but I haven't showed you how my ugly ass looks like,you can check it out on my Profile. I'm not the prettiest bean in the pot but bear (hehehe get it? No, just me? Sorry TT) with me, I wasn't wearing a bra either so~ And mah shirt is awful I mean I was getting ready to sleep gimme a break

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND I WILL ROAM THIS STORY AND ANSWER SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS IF I HAVE NOSTALGIA ❤❤
And now, I will set this story free

Farewell.