When They Want Your Attention (NARUTO)

~Naruto~

So we all know Naruto is like the attention seeker in your relationship.You not paying attention to him for like a second will be tragic.You were doing some homework in the kitchen,and didn't hear Naruto coming in."(YYYYYY/NNNNNN)"He yelled out,but this essay was worth half your grade and it had to be done."(YYYYY/NNNNN)"But the whining and yelling didn't stop.Your concentration was starting to crumble."(YYYY/NNNN)""WHAT NARUTO!?""I'm hungry."He smiled sheepishly at you."Kidding,I just wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend."You smiled,the previous outburst long forgotten,while you hugged your boyfriend.

~Sasuke~

Sasuke isn't quite the attention hog,but when he wanted it,he is going to get it one way or another.So when you got mad at him for some unknown reason that I can't think of,he just started hnning repeatedly.You just continued your silent treatment.When he realised you weren't reacting,he started using a different techinque.Flicking.He used the forehead flicking method on your shoulder and arm.When you got tired of it,you just yelled a simple stop,but that word meant victory for Sasuke,because he stopped the silent treatment.

~Shikamaru~

The lazy genius ninja will be the annoying type.Talking about this and that,knowing how to push your buttons."Did you know that the first cheese ball was found in Ancient Egypt?"(It's not true)"The first clothes hanger was invented in Germany."(Also not true)"Shikamaru stop it.""Did you know that penguins are birds that can fly but are too dumb?"(Not true)"Shikamaru.""Did you know..""SHIKAMARU!"A moment of silence."Did you know?""Ugh!"

~Gaara~

The silent type.At times like this,Gaara uses his trustworthy sand to help him.If you are reading a book,the sand will pick it up.Cooking lunch?The sand will turn of the stove.Just laying on the couch,watching a movie?Sand is going to take care of that too.Just goes into your clothes,creating a tickling and itching feeling.Gaara won't stop unless you do something with him.If you are interested in buying the super sand call Gaara.He ain't gonna give it to ya!

~Neji~

Neji wouldn't do anything unless he doesn't have anything else to do,which is really rear.Maybe a few pokes here and there,maybe some whining and hugging,but that would happen if he is really desperate.If he just wants some alone time with you,he would pick you up over his shoulder and carry you to the bed.If you were giving him the silent treatment,he will give you some space,until you get over it.

~Kiba~

Kiba would be the attention seeker.Using Akamaru as his sidekick.If he was simply bored,and you were doing something productive,he would just yell your name,sit on your lap and give you a pouty face,pull your hair.Simply,just doing anything that would make your productive day turn unproductive.If you were giving him the silent treatment,he would use his trusty sidekick Akamaru to break you.Imagine,him sitting across from you on the couch,just watching you,you ignoring him,and sending Akamaru to you.Akamaru starts licking your face,and you start giggling and pushing him,telling Kiba to stop him.Kiba would just laugh and glomp you,apologizing for the thing he did that caused the silent treatment,and starts planting kisses all over your face."Kiba,stoopp~!""Nope!I haven't kissed you at all today!These are all the kisses you've missed today!"And goes back to kissing.

~Choji~

Choji would try to get your attention by mentioning food.That technique wouldn't work,so he would try something else.Whining."(Y/N)~!I'm hungry~"He would just plomp down on the floor and make a pouty face,crossing his arms.If you still didn't pay attention to him,he would resort to tickling.This could go two ways.The first way would be that you were ticklish,you would start laughing and begging Choji to stop.If you weren't ticklish,he would just return to his pouting stage,until you surrender to his cuteness.

~Lee~

Lee being the hyperactive guy he is,he would start speed talking and speed walking around you singing some workout song he made up on the spot.That would be super annoying but you would stand your guard and just walk away.Lee would be behind you and just glomp you onto the couch,squishing you with his weight.He would start jumping on you,and then turn you around onto your back and start planting kisses on your face.You would start giggling and ask him to stop.Lee would be super happy that you finally steered your attention to him.

~Shino~

Bugs.Bugs.Bugs.Bugs would be the reason you give Shino the silent treatment.He would pay them more attention than he payed you,and you would be mad.Shino isn't dumb and he woukd know the reason why.He would let you cool down for a bit,but if you were still mad,he would talk to you and see what can he do to fix this.If that didn't work he would hug you and start lightly tracing your back and arms.You would start squirming,but would still enjoy the sensation.You would sigh and forgive Shino,but warning him,that he would be in trouble if he payed more attention to his bugs than you.But to tell you the truth,who can stay mad at Shino?

~Kakashi~

Kakashi would just start whining and pouting,because he hates it when you are upset and giving him the silent treatment.Poking you,stealing your book,simply buging you so that he could hear your voice.He would do that throught the day until you talked.Tickling would be an option that he would use,and maybe threatning to tell you the ending of your favourite book.When you finally break he would be proud of himself and just lay down to cuddle with you.