When He Finds Out That You're On Your Period (AKATSUKI)

~Pein~

"Really?"
You have entered the room looking for Konan,her being the only female in the area,she has the same problems.Pein was in the room finishing some documents,while Konan was writing something.She looked up at the door and smiled when she saw you."What do you need (Y/N)?"Pein still had his head down but was interested in your conversation."Umm...."You were embarrased about the fact that Pein was there.This was the first time you were having your period while dating Pein.You motioned Konan with your arm to come closer.She raised her brow but still came."Ummm...I need some pads."Pein suddenly lifted his head and told Konan to leave us alone for a few minutes.
"Pads?What use do you have with them?" The blush never left your cheeks,as you told Pein that you were on your period.He remained stone-faced."Really?"A sigh left his mouth."Tell Konan to get you some pads and whatever you need.You're off duty today."With that he motioned you to leave.

~Itachi~

"Just lay down."
You were having really bad cramps,and twisting around on the bed did not help you.The door of your's and Itachi's shared bedroom opened,a confused Itachi standing there.You haven't heard him,as you were concentrating on relieving the pain.
"(Y/N)?" You finally looked up and saw Itachi.Even though he looks intimidating he was a real sweetheart.He knew exactly how to solve any problem,including this one.Suddenly he touched your stomach and the pain went away.You looked up at his smiling face."Just lay down.I'm going to go get something."
He covered you with the blanket and left the room.A while later he came back with a bag full of pads,chocolate,tea and other what-nots.You smiled at the caring act and told him to lay down beside you.You guys were just having small talk,before sleep kicked in.You yawned,as Itachi layed your head on his chest.You've never felt safe before,until after you've met Itachi.You fell asleep listening to his steady heart beat.

~Tobi/Obito~

"Tobi will do good~"
Tobi doesn't look like the kind of guy you can rely on when on your period.So you kept it a secret from him,but curse-mouth Hidan just had to go screaming around the lair,making everyone know that you are on your period.Being the first one to hear that,Tobi literally slammed open your door.
"(Y/N)~!!!!What's a period,and why are you on it?"
You sighed and continued to read your book."Tobi it's not a big deal.Don't fuss about it."'But why are you sitting on it (Y/N)-chan~?It can't breath..."Tobi nooooo....you dumbass.You can imagine the face you would make right here."I'm not sitting on it.It's sitting inside of me."The "Wow" face Tobi had did not help your situation.You started explaining to him everything slowly and clearly.
"Oooohhhh!So that's a period!Don't worry (Y/N)-chan!Tobi will do good~!"With that he left the room,and didn't come back.It seems that he went out to buy bags of candy,and he ate them all,and fell asleep with a full stomach.

~Deidara~

" Soo,it's an explosion inside your stomach?"
Deidara being the youngest member in the Akatsuki,he is absolutely clueless about periods.So you being on your period for the first time since you two started dating did not help him.
You woke up in bed,curling up in pain,while the snoring blond was sleeping.Eventually after many of your pain groans,he finally woke up."What do you think your doing interrupting my beauty sleep?"The clearly annoyed Deidara looked at you,but his face softened when he saw tears in your eyes."(Y/N)?"
There are times where you feel like your stomach is eating you up,and this was one of those times.You continued to roll around,when a hand held you close."Please stop.Are you okay?"
When he touched your stomach the pain went away.You stopped squirming and turned around."Thank you Deidara.Just some old period cramps.Nothing to worry about."The blank look on his face said it all."What kind of cramps?"You sighed and started explaining.
Okayyyy???Soo,it's an explosion inside your stomach?""Yes,yes it is.""Well....Whatcha' gonna do about it!Goodnight!"