Slight Delay In The Chapter

Hey there
It's nice to talk to you guys again
What does this mean?
It means that I have a problem here I need to fix and that the Break Up chapter and Make Up chapters will be delayed.

Why?
Well...

Not many of you knew but I was supposed to be on vacation till the 25th.
I am already home.
Why?
Well...
I am an avid animal lover and dog lover so it was really hard for me to look at my dog go through a 2 hour surgery.
I was with him, because it was the first time something like this happened.
I was crying a river while the vet was working and when he woke up from the anesthesia, when he saw me his little pig tail started wiggling and he was so happy to see me guys and he missed death by an inch.
He is really my hero.

That day after the morning surgery, we packed quickly and headed home.

I started the Break Up chapter two days ago and knowing me, it should've been finished by now but this happened.

I want to apologize to all of you who requested the chapter but please bear with me in some way.

Maybe some of you are a fellow animal lover.
It really hurts to see him.

I am doing my best in helping him.
And as it turns out, tomorrow is my grandmother's death anniversary so yet more crying.

I will try and finish it tomorrow, just for you guys.

Oh, and a another thing.

These past days I felt really embarrassed of myself and my personality and everything.
So, I want to tell you guys something.

You
Are
Perfect
In
Every
Way
Possible

Don't you dare try to please others with going on a major diet. If you do go, go on it because of your health and because of yourself.

Do not apply to any of the people standards because they do not matter.

Be yourself and be happy.
And please, if you have any problems, feel free enough to contact me and talk to me.

I love all of you.
Thank you.