Forgivness (KANKURO)

*This one-shot is dedicated to my bestest friend in the world.I'm talking about you Bree~ >~>*

This font means - talk
This font means - inner thoughts
This font means - narrating
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Stop doing that Kankuro..."
"Why~ It's fun."

It started out as an ordinary day at residence Bree's. That is until he came. Kankuro...

"That little shit, I'm going to kill him."

"Kankuro, give that back, I'm serious."
"Oh la la~ The shorty is serious now~ Well....It sucks to be you then."

The beggining of this story is very simple.
He came, he took something, and you two ended up in this position.

The thing he took was your prized possesion, your skull Adrian.

"Kankuro, I'm serious. Give him back."
"It's not my fault Bree that you collect skulls. I was born to tease you~ ;)"
"Ugh!Fuck you."

With that said, you left the room and headed to your favourite place, the kitchen.
The garlic bread you made earlier was slowly baking in the oven, the smell filling the room.
You enjoyed some peace and quiet until an annoying laughter broke your thoughts.

"Wtf is he doing..."

Curious to see, you started to walk up the stars, only to bump into him.
His smirk plastered face was annoying you, because you didn't know the reason why.

"*glaring* What did you do >~>"

The fake surprised look only got you more angry.

"Nothing~ I saw something interesting, that's all."
"Interesting >~>"
"Yeah..look ;)"

Saying that, Kankuro held your precious skull and pointed to the "interesting" thing.
It was his name written somewhat fancy.

"I remember that...:)"

The day you met Kankuro was perfect enough by memory, but you wanted to remember him, so you wrote his name on your most treasured thing.

After you two started dating you forgot about that little detail, but the sassy lill' snopp kitty found out.

The redness appeared on your face and caught his eyes immediately.

"Aw~My girl is shy now~How cute"

You tryed to hide your face somehow, but that was impossible.
His constant teasing didn't help and somehow (a miracle happened ;) ) you calmed down.

"Give me Adrian back..."

Not expecting your sudden talk, he stopped and looked down.
His eyes look over to the skull in his hand and smirks.

"You want him, huh?"

He starts doing the annoying mouth clicking thing and shows you his sharp jawline.
His head was pointing Adrian and the smirk was still there.

"What is he up to?"

"Yes Kankuro.I would like him back."

Hearing your voice, he turned and the teasing smirk grew bigger.

"Well then....Come and get it"

You were confused for a second as to what he was initiating and then you saw it.
Adrian was almost touching the ceiling, as Kankuro had risen his arm.

"Kankuro~Give him back"
"Nu huh.Get him yourself."

Your annoyed face just amuses him more and he starts laughing.

"What is it shorty?Not tall enough?"

He continues laughing as you try and jump your way to his hand.
A few pokes here and there bring out giggles out of your mouth that were not helping at all.

"Sto-op doing that Kuro~"
"No can do shorty, this is fun"

The silly game continues, but somehow, carelessly, Kankuro's hand weakens it strength, and your prized possesion falls down.

You two stop your actions and look down on a now crushed skull with hundreds of little pieces everywhere.

You could only stay quiet, as shock started to kick in and angry salty tears slowly escape.

Kankuro looks down on you and sorrow fills the place of the once happy smile.

"Bree...I'm so-"
"LET GO OF ME"

You harshly pull your arm out of his grip and stared at him.

"YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I CARED ABOUT THAT SKULL AND NOW IT'S BROKEN"
"Bree..."
"NO! I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN.YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH FROM NOW ON.GET OUT OF MY FACE."

With your final strength, you shouted out the hateful words and run into your bedroom.

You locked the door and sat down, the tears still silently flowing.

A few minutes passed, and you looked through your bedroom window and saw it was already night.

Those few "minutes" were actually hours.
You stood there, not knowing what to do.

"He isn't here..."

You didn't know why, but something hurt you more than the crushed skull.
Kankuro didn't come over and try to make peace.

"Is he gone?Did he go home?"

You wanted to look, but you didn't want to move so you decided to just go to bed and deal with it in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was in full swing, as the owls made their presence known, your sleeping figure was spread out on the bed.

Your peaceful breathe could be heard in the quiet bedroom.

Three hours later, the happy rays of sunshine were peeking through and guess what.
It woke you up.

"Sun...can you not?"

You groaned as the rays hit your face.
You tryed to turn around only to hit something, that is someone.

"WHAT THE-"

You jumped ten feet in the air as the sleeping figure now has woken up.

" *yawn* Can't you be quiet?"
"Kuro? What are you doing here?"

You didn't have a chance to react as Kankuro pulled you to his chest.

"Bree listen to me.I'm sorry for breaking your skull and I'm sorry for not thinking.I knew just how much that skull mattered to you and I was careless.I cleaned the mess after you ran upstairs and went back home to think of my actions.I knew you were hurt so I came back in the middle of the night and layed down with you.Bree, please forgive me"

You looked up at him in shock, but still, a smile was there.

"Kuro...I forgive you, and...I'm sorry too"

You two lovebirds shared a quiet moment together in each others arms and enjoyed the peaceful silence once more.

"By the way, if you need a skull, we can always kill someone, easy~ ;) "

"KANKURO !"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word count:1005
Dedicated to: Deidara_Iwa_

Requests are open for the one-shots