When They Turn Into A Kid/Chibi ( NARUTO )

~Naruto~

You were very worried that day as you haven't heard from him for the past two days.
He was on a mission with Team 7(the old one) at the Land of Waves.The mission was to recover an ancient scroll,but he hasn't called you when he arrived,so you were worried he was hurt.
That day,you were walking to his apartment when you heard shouting.Your eyes widened and you hurried.
Opening the front door,you were met with a horrifying sight.
A smaller version of your boyfriend was sitting in a high chair,which was being balanced by Sasuke.Naruto was trashing around as he was being fed by Sakura.Kakashi sensei was there,a hand over his face,probably telling himself that his team was made out of idiots.
"What's going on!?"
As if time has stopped,they turned around only to be met by a confused girl,who was the spouse of their chibi teammate.
"(Y/N)-chan!Oh,ah,well as you can see,Naruto..." Sakura started but was cut off by Sasuke.
"Naruto got cursed while retriving the sacred scroll.He will turn back to normal in a few days."
You were still standing there,not used to seeing your boyfriend in diapers.Naruto looked over and when he saw you, the look of embarrasment/happiness was evident on his face.
"(Y/N)-chan!Hi..."
Your worry flew away,as the anger took over.Meanwhile the squad left,so you and Naruto were left alone.
"(Y/N)-chan I'm sorry I didn't tell you.I just didn't want you to worry or-"
"Naruto I'm mad, because I'm your girlfriend!I should take care of you!Am I that unreliable so you didn't want to tell me!?"
The anger slowly started vanishing,as little Naruto started crying.
"(Y/N)-cha-a-an..." Even though he was a teen,being a little kid brought back the intense crying every kid does.
You sighed and picked Naruto up from the high chair.He slowly calmed down and fell asleep.You looked at his sleeping face and smiled.You are going to have a hard time taking care of him,but for love?You would do anything.

~The day after~

"Narutoooo come back here!"
You were running around the apartment trying to catch Naruto,as he didn't want his diaper changed.
"No!No!NO!"
He just kept running around with the full diaper,stinking up the apartment.
When you finally caught him,he started laughing and kissed your nose.
"Haha that was fun (Y/N)-chan!Let's do it again! :)"
You laughed and took him to the bathroom.As he was splashing around in the tub,you looked at your love.
"No matter the size,no matter the manner,I will always be with you Naruto,forever."

~Sasuke~

"OMG!!Sasuke you are soo cute!!"
The annoying noise of Sasuke's pink haired teammate woke you up.You didn't know why she was here,but the events of last night hit you like a truck.
Long story short,Sasuke came back from a solo mission,his clothes eating him, as he was twice his size.You remember laughing your butt off when you laid eyes on him and he just puffed his cheeks.His chubby,chubby cheeks.
As his girlfriend,you had the job to take care of him.
Sasuke was very stubborn when it came to bathing and eating,and today that wouldn't be an exception.
You got up and went to the living room,only to see your chibi boyfriend trying to fight off Sakura,as she was squeezing his cheeks.
"Sakura,let him go.
She looked at you and glared,her crush on him still evident.She tried to scare you,but you unleashed the Hulk in you and she just ran off.
"Hello there Bebe."
You tried to say that cheesy nickname with a straight face,but you just started laughing.He frowned and did the signature pouty baby face.
You overlooked his tantrum,and picked him up so that he can have some breakfast.
You got some yummy pear baby food,but the chibi Sasuke didn't want any.

"Sasuke~ Come on. Just one little bite?"

That....Did not help.
He just smacked the spoon right out of your hands.

"Oh no he didn't."
"Sasuke! You have to eat something. Babies need the food so that they can grow and be happy. You, love, are surely not a happy baby."