When They Catch You Reading Fanfiction (NARUTO)

~Naruto~

"(Y/N)-chan~ I'm back~ And with ramen~ ^//^"
You did not hear him as you were into a hot fanfic that you had found that morning. It revolved around a lawyer and you as his PA. And that lawyer was none other than Naruto himself. He was potrayed as a cool and sophisticated young man who was swimming in billions.
And guess what you were doing? ;)

As Naruto walked up the stairs, giggling could be heard from the inside of your room.

"What is she doing?"

He carefully entered the room only to see you on the bed, facing the computer. You were so engrosed into something that was there, that you did not notice him.

You know that sadistic rape face? Yeah...Imagine that

As you got to the very very good part, you almost #&$* your pants as something grabbed your legs.

"HOLY $&$*!"
"HAHAHAHAHAAHA"

You slowly calmed down only to see your ass of a boyfriend laughing his ass off on the floor.

"NARUTO!? ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"

What you had totally forgotten about was that the laptop was still open. And he has set his eyes on it.

"Naruto no!"

Too little too late.
It was in his arms.
You tried to get it back but it was no use. You gave up and sat down on the bed, waiting for him to read.

Soon after, he was laughing yet again.

"Mehhehahah as a lawyer hahaha? (Y/N) what is this jahaja?"
"It's called fanfiction Naruto."

You put your head in your hands as the laughing continued.
What you did not expect was a sudden hug from the teen.

"(Y/N)-chan...I did not imagine you as the type to like this things you know~?"

The sudden change in tone somehow turned you on and just like the fic, you two made out afterwards ^//^ (I am ashamed)

~Sasuke~

In comparison to the nice fic you were reading just a while ago, a hot lemon was showing up on your screen. The bad thing is...you couldn't take your eyes off of it. The more it got intense, the more it was interesting.

You tried to assure yourself that you were inoccent, but god be damned son. You were so wrong~~

As you were leaning against the tiled walls, your duck butt came out of the bathroom, just as you were reaching the high point.
In the fic I mean (you dirty minded people ;))

He most have called you a thousand times but you didn't hear anything.
What you did hear, that is feel, was that your phone was roughly taken out of your hands.
You looked up, ready to start screaming at the person, only to realisr it was Sasuke.

"This isn't good..."

A pissed off (and rather hot looking Sasuke ;)) was standing there with your phone in his hands.

"(Y/N).....Are you deaf or something? I called you ten times."

He growled slightly, but you weren't guilty. Oh hell nah. You were turned on. You tried to hide it as Sasuke looked at your phone.

You almost started laughing at his face, as Sasuke appeared confused, but yet amused.

He turned to look at you, only to see you with a slight blush on his face.
Now he gets it.