When He Walks In On You Showering (AKATSUKI)

~Pein~

You were just minding your own bussiness in the bathroom, scrubbing and doing other things.

Pein was supposed to be in the office, doing paperwork, but that little pierced nugget was actually in your room, because he needed to pee.

You remembered telling him that he needed a damn bathroom in the office, but no~~

The water was unfortunately not running, as you were shampooing your hair, so not knocking at all, Pein was in the bathroom.

"AAAAAAAHH!!!!!"
"(Y/N) stop screaming."

Of course you threw a bar of soap at him, but let's be real guys. It's Pein. Like bitch, nice try.

"PEIN!? WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!?"

That damn man was $&#* peeing for god's sake.

"(Y/N)."
"WHAT!?"
"Let's be real. I have seen you naked multiple times, in fact just last night. Second of all, you have seen my dick before and yes there is yellow stuff coming out of there. What did you have in Human Anatomy? An F?"
"That is none of your bussiness mister."

As he finished his stuff, he turned around. But did you think that he would walk away? Hahaha, that's cute reader-chan/kun.

"PEIN!?"

He was taking his clothes off and soon after he has joined you in the shower.

As he stood taller than you, he looked down at your face, an evident smirk there.

"I am ready for some "showering" action (Y/N). Aren't you?"
"Y-ye-es"
"Good. Because I am not taking no for an answer."

~Itachi~

Itachi is the silent nice guy who kills people.
So walking in the bathroom while you were showering wasn't exactly your plan.

Of course, what were you doing. Singing in the rain~

You were belting out the high notes of Beyonce's Listen and didn't hear the bathroom door opening.

As there was no curtain, Itachi could easily see you and hear your... beautiful voice :)

"Well....I did not expect that in the bathroom"

After finally finishing the song, you turned around to get out of the tub, when you saw Itachi there.

You screamed in surprise and almost slipped, but you do have a boyfriend so~ You did not fall :)

"Slow down (Y/N). We need you for another recording."
"Oh god no.."

The only thing that was in your mind was "please God open this floor and bury me"

"Hey...."

He lifted your chin and your eyes met.

"Don't be embarrassed. You are perfect. That's what makes you special :)"

A crimson red appeared on your cheeks as you two shared a sweet kiss.

No sex you dirty minded animals ;)

~Tobi/Obito~

"(Y/N)-CHA~N!!"

You reacted a little bit too late, as your lollipop barged into the bathroom.
You were not on the toilet but on the tub, showering.

"He could've chosen a better time, dammit"

"(Y/N)-CHAN I FOU-"

He stopped soon after he saw you in the shower. The once happy and energetic Tobi turned into the dark and mysterious Obito.