What You Do On Your Day Off (AKATSUKI)

~Pein~

● Because Pein is always busy, you two try to do as many as things as you can. Starting from sleeping in. Imagine waking up to your boyfriend on a sunny Saturday and you slowly trace his many piercings and the curves of his mouth and nose. He was awake, but he liked the feeling of your finger on his face and when he's had enough, he would pick up your finger and uhm...kiss it ^//^ (I meant to say something else but nah~)

After a good healthy breakfast, you two got dressed and went out for a walk. It was a nice day and you two walked to a nearby village and ordered some delicious dangos. (Deidara_Iwa_ Did you find a dango place in Sydney yet?). With a cup of green tea on the side, you and Pein enjoyed a nice sweet snack.

● Comfortable silence was spread across the room, as you lay your head on Pein's lap and took a quick nap. Napping was an essential thing for the two of you as Pein was only a "softie" when you two were alone.

A nice hot shower~ (no cheeky bum secks ;)). It was maybe your favourite part of the day. After the walk and the nap, you needed to prepare yourself for some good night sleep. Steam filled the shower as you two enjoyed the hot water that soaked your bodies. It was very calming and soothing.

● Even if it wasn't an eventful day, you two were tired. A walk tires people out yah know. Cuddling under the blankets, you had your head placed on his chest as his protective arms were wrapped around your waist. You were safe. As you two slowly fell into a deep slumber, your breaths steadied and darkness overtook your vision.

Pein: We should do this more often (Y/N). Did you enjoy it?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Itachi~

● Morning cuddles oWo. Just, just imagine morning cuddles with this person. You two were entangled in the blankets and sheets as you were soundly sleeping to Itachi's heartbeat. He's woken up already and looking at the beautiful face of his girlfriend. Oh, how lucky he was to find you. You were his treasure. You were his everything.

Breakfast in bed OMG. Shortly after waking up, Itachi went to the kitchen and made you (your favourite breakfast). Placing it on a tray, he walked into the bedroom to see you still sleeping. He smiled at the sight. The calm look on your face was very heartwarming to him and he brushed some hair away from your face. Coming closer, he brought his lips to your ear. "It's time to wake up dear."

Is this reality? Why is the sun so goddamn bright today? You woke up maybe an hour ago, and the bright rays of sunshine didn't help you with your still sleepy eyes. At least the weather was nice for a morning walk through the nearby field. Walking a couple more metres, the once sunny rays were blocked by your boyfriend. Itachi turned around, a warm and comforting smile on his face. "I told you I would protect you from everything, right? Your eyes will hurt and you will fall if you keep looking down."

It was nice to just sit in comfortable silence and enjoy some reading time with Itachi. It was so quiet that even your matched heartbeats could be heard throughout the room. It was soothing and you quickly fell asleep.

● Did he really go through all of this? You looked behind you and saw Itachi with that same sweet smile on his face   he had the whole day. Caring about you, he prepared a bubble bath and slowly, the hands that were once on your shoulders started taking of the cardigan you had. What happens afterwards...It's all up to you^^