The Morning After Your First Time (AKATSUKI)

~Pein~

You woke up feeling sour in every single part of your body.You didn't know why until your turned your head to the side and saw a sleeping Pein.Blushing in a deep crimson color,all of the memories of last night flodded your mind.Your boyfriend Pein took your virginity away last night.After a heated makeout session he looked at you,asking you if you were ready.Saying yes,you just relaxed and and gave yourself to him.
But nooooo!Pein did not go easy,what's-o-ever.If he did you wouldn't be sour.Looking back at Pein,you noticed his eyes were wide opened and a smirk was plastered on his face.
"Ready for round two?"

~Itachi~

You were sitting on your bed,mind flodded from yesterdays events.It started of simple,morning shower,breakfast,stuff,home and bed.That is,until Itachi came crushing into your daily routine.You were stupid enough to let the door unlocked,while you were changing.Hearing the door open,shocked you and you looked behind you seeing him.Having two milk bombs jumping up and down on your chest from the turn did not help your situation.Itachi,usually calm and collected,smirked and approched you slowly.Your hand covered your chest,but Itachi already pinnes you to the wall.
And long story short,the morning after,you are alone sitting on the bed without anyone beside you.Was he upset at your skills?Thoughts were scattering around,until you heard the door open.Itachi was holding a tray of delightful goodies for breakfast.When he saw you awake,he smiled and set the tray on your lap.Kissing you slowly,he sat down beside you.
" You were amazing last night.I love you with all my heart."

~Tobi/Obito~

The seemingly shy and hyper candy looking boy had a dark side when rated things were the topic.Watching a "normal" movie,you and Tobi were in a spooned position,enjoying each other's warmth.The peacful silence was circulating the room,until a sex scene came up on the TV.You blushed and looked down,being a virgin,you didn't excpect this.Suddenly hearing a deep dark chuckle in your ear and a grasp on your thigh made you jump.Turning around Tobi was smirking from under his mask.He got up and took you to the bedroom and locked the door.
These events led to the morning after.Droplets of water were sliding down your skin,as you slowly wipe your body from the shower you had.Suddenly,the same guy who already saw you naked,barged in the bathroom and stopped.The position you were in only made the situation better.
"Oh,so you are teasing me now?Bad girls need to be punished."

~Deidara~

Deidara had the honour of waking up next to you,the morning after your first time.Your chest slowly rising and falling with every breath,your neck decorated with hickeys.He knew that you were know officialy his,and that was all thanks to his own bomb.
Sitting on his bed,you were reading a book,while Deidara was making his bomb.Only your's breaths could be heard in the room.Suddenly your idiot of a boyfriend Deidara set off the bomb by accident and splattered your shirt and chest with paint.You hurried to the bathroom,not hearing Deidara following you closely behind.You tore off your shirt alongside your bra turned around for a towel.What you didn't excpect was seeing Deidara on the entrance of the bathroom.He gulped and stared at your chest.Instinctfuly,you covered your chest,but that only made him smirk.
You woke up with a slight headache.Then you felt kisses on your forehead and looked up and saw Deidara.He had a genuine smile on his face,while twirling a strand of your hair in his fingers.
" I've never felt so much love in my life,until last night.I love you."

~Sasori~

Sasori woke up before you and started working on a puppet.Your calm breathing helped him concentrate as memories of your guys first time occupuied his brain.
You brought Sasori some leftovers from dinner in his room,as he was spending his time working on a puppet.You knocked and heard a slight come in,and went in.Sasori sat on his desk and was painting the newlymade puppet.Approaching,you complimented his work and set down the tray.You leaned forward and rested your head on his shoulders.Sasori tensed and confusion splattered across your face.He turned around and looked at you up and down,a smirk forming on his face.He got up and pinned your wrists together in front of you.You started getting nervous,and you followed Sasori's eyes.Your shirt was wet on the chest area and you not wearing a bra,made mini Sasori a bit excited.
He heard shuffling on the bed and saw you slowly streching your aching body.Smirking,he tied your wrists over your head.
"I'm not done with you just yet,you naughty girl."

~Hidan~

Coming out of the shower on a sunny morning,brushin your aching body with a towel,you saw Hidan sleeping peacefuly on the bed.A blush formed on your face as you can recall his hot body on top of you yesterday.
Knowing Hidan,you excpected that you were going to do "it" sooner or later,but it turned out to be sooner.Barging into your room,he grabbed your wrists pinning them to the wall.And that's how your exciting night began.
While memories of last night flooded your memory,you felt someone pull the towel off of you.Turning around you saw Hidan standing there with a smirk on his face,holding your towel.
"Oh?So you came back for some more?This is going to be fun"

~Kakuzu~

Poor reader-chan!You should know better then to interrupt Kakuzu and his money.Wish you knew that sooner.Now you were laying beside Kakuzu sweating and aching as you start to remember last nights fun.
Kakuzu was just minding his own bussines,that is until you barged,bored out of your mind.Money was scattered around the room,as Kakuzu jumped slightly,not excpecting you,losing count of the money.You started apologizing and a not so happy Kakuzu stood before you and looked down on you.He looked at you closely and suddenly a sexual thought crossed his mind.He hangs out with Hidan way to much.Smirking,he picked you up bridal style,saying that there is one way that you can repay him.
And that's how you avoided a punishment and lost your virginity to Kakuzu.Now you were resting your head on Kakuzu's chest,a soft sigh leaving your lips.Relaxed,he kissed the top of your head.
"I love you so much,you know that right?"

~Kisame~

You were staring at your refelction in the mirror,looking at the many hickeys on your neck.You were beyond happy as you gave something very special to you to someone you love last night.
Kisame was never the type of guy to rush you into things,so he was very nervous about asking you to give yourself to him.Throught the day you could see that something was off with Kisame,so you confronted him later that night.As you entered the room,Kisame started getting more and more nervous until he finally exploded.You didn't excpect the sudden impact as you landed on the mind,but connecting the dots together you finally figured out what he wanted and just relaxed and went with the flow.
Hearing the sound of the bathroom door opening you saw Kisame walking to you and placing his head on your shoulder.
"Thank you for giving me the most special gift ever last night."

~Zetsu~

You couldn't imagine how Zetsu changed personality's a lot during hot times.As you recalled the events of last night,you laughed at how White Zetsu would be gentle and try not to be rough,while Black Zetsu was trying to be as rough as possible.
After returning from the garden,you and Zetsu were walking back to his room.You felt as Zetsu was being a little to much touchy lately and you decided to talk about that.Closing the door,you asked Zetsu what was going on.The halfs started bickering until they finally came to the same conclusion.Sex.Long story short,you were laying on the bed with Zetsu on top.
Giggles where still pouring out of you as you burried your face in your hands trying to stop.Suddenly a hand pinned your arms together and put them over your head.It was Zetsu.
"Are you laughing at us?Or are you excited for something else?Wanna go for round two?