When You Are Sick (NARUTO)

~Naruto~

Even though Naruto seems like a knucklehead that doesn't know what to do,he actually knows his way around when you're sick.Bringing you ramen(sometimes super hot ramen that burns your throat,not helps your throat),making some tea,cuddling with you...Sometimes he can be a pain in the butt,worrying about you a little bit to much,his mouth working 24/7.When you finally put your foot down,he will calm down a bit and just lay down beside you,cuddling you in his arms and slowly falling into a deep sleep alongside you.

~Sasuke~

Sasuke has been through a lot in his life,losing his parents and brother,so even a small cough can get him into protective mode.Hearing the news that you are sick,he will just drop everything(even the training fight he was in) and run to your house,stopping at the store to get your favorite food.You would suprised to see him,thinking he was at the training grounds.Sasuke has a tall structure so he would just gently move you out of the way and go to the kitchen.After making the food,he will lay you down on the bed,feed you some homemade soup,give you your medicine and kiss your forehead,making you fall asleep.He would sit down on a chair beside you and eventually he would fall asleep too.

~Shikamaru~

This naturally lazy bum bum would just tell you what to do because "kneel down to the all mighty and smart Shika-god" (smart ass).He knows just what medicine to give you and what tea will help your throat.His lazy nature would get the best of him so he would just lay down with you and fall asleep.In the middle of the night he would wake up,check your temperature and if everything is alright he would just fall asleep again.He would sometimes be up at 3 a.m just watching your sleeping body(stalker much?),protecting you,and prepared for any health problem that may occur.

~Gaara~

Gaara is just Gaara in every way possible.He has many jobs to do,so sometimes he would tell Kankuro or Temari to take care fo you.Sometime later his guilt would take over and he would leave his workspace and go to your house.Temari would open the door,snickering at her blushing brother."Oh,look who came."After Temari leaves,he would make some tea and go to your bedroom.Your runny nose and red cheeks would alert him that this was(in his opinion) very dangerous.He would check your temperature and pulse,and when you finally convince him that just a simple flu won't hurt you,he would sit down beside you until you finally fall asleep.

~Neji~

Neji would be training when he gets the news of you having the flu.His uncle would let him go and he would visit the local store and buy your favorite snacks.Opening the door,you would bump into Neji's tall structure.He would put his hand on your forehead and when he's satisfied he would lead you to the kitchen and sit you down by the table.His cooking skills greatly suprised you as the soup he made was delicious.Finishing the soup,you let out a suprised squeak as Neji picked you up and carried you to the bed.He would cover you with the blankets and kiss your forehead.When you finally fall asleep,he would smile and stay with you the rest of the night.

~Kiba~

Kiba would let himself in your house,Akamaru by his side.He would go to your room and see you sleeping.Not being very good at this stuff he woke you up and when he saw your red face he panicked.Your temperature was sky high so he would just go get you some medicine and ramen,and when he came back you would have a wet cloth on your forehead.You actually got up to get the medicine yourself because he was hopeless.It may take some time,but he would get used to stuff like this over the years.

~Choji~

Oh Choji,chips isn't the answer to everything.The full bags in his hands would contain chips,chips and more chips.Any kind of salt isn't good for a soar throat and his heart would just break when you tell him.He would go back to the store,buy the right things,go to the pharmacy and buy the right medicine.When he comes back,he would heat up the already made soup and take it almg with the medicine to your room.He would feed you the soup and when you happily finish it,the medicine would make you feel drowsy,and eventually you would fall asleep,Choji by your side.

~Rock Lee~

He would come to your house breathing heavily as he was running from store to store,pharmacy to pharmacy and to your house.Red faced Lee would take you back to your bed and go to the kitchen,making some Curry of Life(Death).The boiling curry would kill your stomach right then and there.After a quick deliberation you managed to get some nice soup instead.The medicine was working as your fever went down.At night,after a movie marathon,Lee would notice that you were asleep.Smiling a proud dad smile,he cuddled with you and fell asleep.