When You Break Up (AKATSUKI)

~Pein~

"I trusted you! How could you betray that..."

"Pein~ I need you to sign this for me!"

Your light footsteps could be heard in the empty lair, as your heels clicked on the floor.

You were going to your boyfriend's office that was just a few halls away.

As you got closer to his office, the usual thinking and working silence wasn't there.
Instead you heard a groan coming out of the room.

"What the-?"

"Pein? Is everything okay?"

You didn't hear a comeback answer so you just went in there.
What you saw next was something you would not expect in your whole dating experience with Pein.

Him "riding" (omg) another girl, who was clearly enjoying herself.

"PEIN!?"

You were disgusted and angry and sad all at the same time.
You couldn't believe your eyes.

Your loud outburst certainly caught their attention, as a shocked Pein looked and saw you there.

"(Y/N)!? Wait a second! (Y/N)!"

You didn't listen to his pleads and just started running.

"How could he....I gave him everything..."

As you reached the entrance of the lair, you were stopped by an oh-so familiar hand.

"Please (Y/N)..Let me explain"
"NO PEIN! How could you *voice crack #1* do this! I never imagined us being in this kind of situation because I thought we had something special *voice crack #2*...I guess I was wrong..Thanks for pointing that out"

With that said, you turned around yet again but he was still there.

"Please...Just listen to me, even for a minute..."

He pleaded and pleaded but you were not gonna let your guard down.

"Pein I said NO! I trusted you! *voice crack #3* How could you betray that..."
"(Y/N)..."
"Bye Pein. Have fun with your hook-up."

You finally stepped outside and Pein didn't try to come after you.
You were gone and so was your relationship.

~Itachi~

"You were the one I trusted...The only one"

Today was Valentine's day (I was a loner again T^T) and your gift for Itachi finally arrived.
You.

You were on a 3-month long mission and you arrived just in time.

As usual, the lair was empty and quiet because Hidan and Tobi were out.
Your shoulders felt heavy as you were carrying your bag.

As you arrived in front of your guys' shared bedroom, a sudden noise caught your ears.

"What is Itachi doing for Jashin's sake?"

Forgetting the noise rather quickly, you slowly entered the room with the intention of surprising him.
But, it ended up being a surprise to you.

" *whispering crack voice haha* Itachi..."

Either the journey messed up your eyes and your ears are there as backup or this was really happening.

Itachi was there in your shared bed with a another girl.Guess what they were doing.