When You Break Up (NARUTO)

~Naruto~

"Naruto~ I'm back from the store~"

You walked into the empty house, not hearing your energetic boyfriend.
It was somewhat weird, but you just shrugged it of.

"Where is he?"

You thought he was in the kitchen, eating ramen and drinking the orange juice.
But he wasn't.

You thought he was in the bathroom doing his...you know.....stuff.
But he wasn't.

You kept quiet for a while to try and hear him, when a slight, barely audible noise was heard from the bathroom.

"What is he doing?"

Quietly walking towards the bedroom, you slightly opened the door because you had thought that he was sleeping.

What was in the room, that is, in the bed, was something that was heartbreaking.

"NARUTO!?"

Your once beloved boyfriend was in your shared bed with a another girl. And they were in the middle of a session.

Hearing the sound of your voice, he jumped and turned to look at the door, only to see you.

"(Y/N)-CHAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
"EXCUSE YOU!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

That's when realization hit him like a truck.

"No no no no no (Y/N)-chan please wait!"

As he got up you could see the face of the girl.
It was Hinata.

"I can't believe you. Both of you."
"(Y/N) please wait...I'm sorry."
"I don't have anything with your shallow apologies Naruto. You had a crush on Hinata first right? Was I just some thing to get your mind off of her?"

He just stayed quiet, confirming your suspicions.

"Tsk. And here I thought we would be together forever. Good luck Naruto."

With that said you turned around and walked out of the house.
That's when you left the flooding tears out.

"I thought you were different. I guess I was wrong."

~Sasuke~

You were very happy to hear that Sasuke was finally back from a long mission with team 7.

"I made him some food so that he doesn't have to run to the store right away ^//^"

Touching up your outfit a bit, you left your apartment with the bag of food.
Singing to yourself, time flew quickly as you were standing in front of his apartment door.

"It's so quiet."

You weren't expecting loud noise or anything, but unpacking from a long trip should make some noise, right?

Knocking on the door, you didn't get an answer.
Thinking that he was in the bathroom, you let yourself in.

That was when you heard some noises. Snoring?
You saw Sasuke in his bed sleeping and smiled.

"Huh?"

What was strange was the small bump beside him.
Looking closely while stepping forwards, you saw a strand of pink hair.

Then, it all clicked.

"SASUKE!? SAKURA!?"

They jumped at the sound of your voice, and as the blanket started falling...