Chapter 50

This chapter is dedicated to CEscandon93. She's been with me since day one. Thank you for your love, comment, votes and more importantly for reading.
_____________________
We're graduating today!!! YAY. I'm not even being sarcastic. I am gonna miss high school but I'm genuinely happy I'm leaving that prison. Uni us going to be amazing and I can't wait for it. I'm eager to start a fresh.

"Graduation today!!!" Lou said jumping on my bed. The guys and I are at my house.

"I know right? I'm so happy" I said. We sat down together on my bed playing a game. The others were downstairs watching a movie. The graduation is going to take place at noon and it's 10 am and we aren't even ready. We are definitely going to be late that's for sure. Lou and I made our way downstairs to meet the with the others.

"I think we should get ready to go" Jake said.

"Yeah, I agree. Our parents are probably there by now" Peter said. We told them we would meet them there.

"I think we better hurry and get there" I said and ran back upstairs to shower. The guys brought their clothes along so to change here. They used the guest room to change. I decided to wear a black short gown. I used a diamond choker and wore a nude boot. I let my fall. I checked myself in the mirror and took a lot of selfies after I was done with my makeup. I took my graduation bribe form my wardrobe before I went downstairs. The guys were ready as well in their shirts and trousers.

"You look pretty" Mike said pecking me. We left the house and drove to school. The graduation service is going to take place on the field. We parked Mike's car and walked to the back. We had wore our robe and hat.

At the field, the valedictorian was making her speech. We ran to our seats and sat down. I'm kind of happy, I made it even if I wouldn't admit that to anybody. When the valedictorian finished her speech, she stood on stage with the principal who began to call on students to give them their diploma.

I zoned out because they hadn't got to our names. They were calling us according to our surnames in alphabetical order.

"Donovan, Micheal!" the principal called and Michael went up. The guys and I stood up and clapped. Everyone clapped on their seat. He collected his diploma and came back done. I didn't pay attention again until I heard my name.

"Knight, Elly!". The guys stood up and Mike assisted me to stand up. I walked up their slowly because of my heels. I collected my diploma and shaked the necessary hands before coming back down. I changed the rope on my hat to the other side and I sat back down. Others were called 'Peter Micheals' and then 'Jacob Parsons' and lastly 'Louis Warren'. We stood up and clapped for each of them. Our parents took pictures and all of us all, standing up to clap as well.

After the ceremony was over, we met with our parents at the back. Because of the crowd, it took us a while to find them. It was Happy who ran to us and took us to them.

"Congratulations" mum said and hugged me. We all hugged each other and took pictures.

"I'm so happy it's over" Lou said.

"I was so bored myself" Peter said and I agreed. We decided to go home to Mike's places and have a small party to celebrate our graduation. Even our grandparents are going to be there. It's a family thing.