Chapter 46

"Why?!!!" I groaned. The sun was shining so bright outside and it's hurting my brain. I rolled on the bed holding my head to be sure it's still there. I can't feel my head. Mike rolled beside me pulling me closer to him and groaning because of the sun. Hangovers and light don't mix together.

"That was a lot of drinks yesterday" he said kissing my hair.

"I can't feel my head" I told him rolling over to face him and kissed him.

"Morning" he said. I grumbled a reply before standing up from bed. I went to the bathroom switching of the lights before I entered. I swallowed two pills of aspirin without water.

"I'll have too" Mike said behind me before I returned the bottle. I went ahead to shower to clear my head and remove all the sticky stuff on my body. A hot shower later and I felt just a little bit cleaner but the hangover is still present. Mike showered as well and we went to the sitting room. I wore my sunglasses before we left the room because there are a lot of windows in that living room with no curtains.

"Hello" Peter whispered entering the living room. He went to the couch to lay down gently obviously so as not to disturb his head. I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. Peter had slept on the couch while Mike just sat down with his eyes closed. Lou and Jake came to the room later. We all sat there with a cup of coffee in hand and glasses in eyes, except for Peter who was still sleeping or trying to, enjoying the quiet day. Then...

Ding Ding

"What the hell!!" I shouted immediately regretting it. Shit.

"Who is that?!" Jake shouted.

"What is that noise. Please make it stop!" Lou cried. Peter fell off the couch with a loud bang.

"I'm never drinking again" Peter groaned not bothering himself by standing up. Mike took out his phone from his pocket.

"It's a message and an email from our parents" he said trying to get used to the light from his phone.

"What does it say?" Peter asked from the floor.

"They have a surprise for us. They said I should check my mail" he answered.

"Check it" Light said.

"I'm doing that" he answered.

"Do it faster"

"You two just shut up. You hurting my brain. If I still have one. I'm sure it's all liquid up here" I told them.

"Here we are.... The surprise is a day in the sun on the ocean in a boat!!" Mike said sarcastically.

"Why today?!!" I cried.

"I'm sure they know we are not doing good" Lou said.

"So let me get this straight. We are going to be on a boat in the ocean under the sun all day with a freaking hangover?" Peter asked sitting up from the floor.

"That's what the email says. Yes" Mike as needed picketing his phone.

"I hate my life" Peter said lying down back.

"At least they didn't call with their happy voices and noise. That would be brutal" Jake said.

Brrrrrrrring

We all groaned as Mike's phone rang.

"Spoke too soon" Mike said bringing out his phone again. I glared at Jake for jinxing it.

"Hello dears!!!!" We heard Lizzy scream from the phone which is on speaker.

"How are you doing?!" James said after. For a minute nobody answered.