Chapter 45

Thank you so much for over 30k reads. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it, I refreshed over and over again to be sure it wouldn't go back. I am so happy and grateful. Thank you ♥️
___________________
"Elly, let's go" Peter shouted.

"I'm coming!" I shout back rolling off the bed. Today is supposed to be a home day, we were to stay home all day today but the guys want to go to the store to get some things first.

"I just knew you weren't coming" I heard Mike say coming close to my body on the floor. He dragged me out of the room to the front door.

"She was on the floor" Mike said. Peter just sighed.

"Let us go" Lou said. I stood up and dragged myself out the door.

"I just want to stay home" I grumbled.

"We are going to be out for just a few minutes" Jake said. We entered the cab the guys had called and drove to the store. I got into the cart when we got to the store because I was too lazy to walk.

Mike pushed me as we went to to liquor aisle. Lou and Jake put booze into the cart, we also went to get potato chips and fries. Lots of tubs of ice cream and Nutella. Those were so important to me. I opened a tub and started eating the ice cream putting Nutella in it. Lou took his own ice cream too adding Nutella into it.

"You two eat a whole lot than necessary" Jake said taking a tub of ice cream too.

"Really?" Peter asked Jake.

"What it looks so good and taste goods as well" Jake said stuffing his mouth with ice cream. After getting everything we need, we walked to a store not far from the grocery store to get balloons, nets, and floats for the pool.

Before leaving town and going home, we stopped at a pizza shack to eat. We ordered 4 pizzas and coca colas. Taking our time, we ate to our fill before calling a cab and going back home.

At home, we all got to work for how we're going to spend the evening, we'd already used the morning to sleep in and the afternoon to go to downtown. Lou and I were in charge of the food preparation but we began to eat part of it.

"I told you they would be eating it" Mike said talking to Peter.

"I don't even know why we kept them in charge of food" Peter said.

"It is better than Lou and Jake. Those two would have finished it all" Mike said talking to Peter as though Lou and I weren't there.

"That's why I thought Lou and Elly would be a good choice" Peter said.

"Lou is changing her" Mike said. Peter nodded clearly agreeing to wait Mike said.

"We are here!" Lou and I shouted.

"We know" Peter said. He and Mike chased us out of the kitchen to the backyard to blow the balloons and inflate the floats while they prepare the food. Jake was still in charge of music and all that. Lou chose to inflate the floats and throw them into the pool while I was to finish pumping the balloons.

"My name is Elly and I am awesome" I said in a funny voice. I made the funny voice by sucking in the air that was inside the balloon Mike had already pumped. Lou sucked in a balloon too.

"And I'm Louis, nice meeting you" he said. We both just started laughing. Jake came and did his own too.

"I'm way more awesome than you Elly" Jake said in a funny voice.

"You are?" I asked.

"Parson, Jacob Parson" he said like James Bond. We all just started laughing.