Chapter 12

A/N: The picture above is their Christmas tree. Hope you like it.
________________

"Christmas is here!!!!" I'm dancing and singing in my pj's and soo happy right now, am wrapping the gifts I bought the guys and putting it under our tree in the house. I love Christmas.

Christmas is tomorrow and the guys and I are in the house packing our gifts in different parts of the house so no one can sneak a peek. After wrapping up, we decided to watch TV while I ate Nutella.

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way.........

Was singing downstairs when I woke up. I ran downstairs in my pj's shouting "Merry Christmas!!!!!!" throughout the whole house going from room to room.

"Shut up!!!" Pete shouted from his room.

"No!!!!!!!!!" I shouted back. I am presently jumping on Mike's bed. He groaned and opened his eyes, looking at me, he smiled. I jumped on the bed and kissed him.

"Merry Christmas love" he greeted.

"Merry Christmas".

We left his room together and I kept shouting at everyone to stand up. The parents were awake already.

I'm sure you are confused, well, the guys and I didn't want to spend Christmas away from each other so we begged our parents and we all rented a big condo in a ski resort. Their parents are my parents already, we are really close. So that's it.

Everyone gathered in the sitting, we are about to share our gifts. But first, we all drank eggnogs, greeted each other and hugging saying our merry Christmas to one another and we gathered under the Christmas tree.

I bought my mum a scarf she had been eyeing but wasn't out yet to the population with a framed picture of us when she was in the hospital carrying me as a baby. It's a picture she loves and lost. She was devastated when she lost it. I have my ways and I found the picture. Turns out my dad had a copy of his own and I found it when I was going through his things.

"Where did you get this picture?" she asked her eyes glittering due to the tears she's about to shed. She hugged me for a very long time then she hugged the picture.

"Thank you love" she continued.

"Love you mum" I said.

"Love you too sweets" she replied.

Everyone shared their gifts. I gave Mike an album of all our times together we alone. With the look he gave me, it's sure that he loves it. At the back of the album I wrote, 'I'M HAPPY I FOUND YOU'. I was so nervous when he opened to that page. I never get nervous. I guess love makes you nervous.

He didn't say anything, just kept quiet. Everyone kept sharing. I gave Lou a dinosaur phone holder and a donut mug with big fedora different color hats. He loved it because he loves fedoras. Peter got a new set of chefs knives since he loves cooking. Jake got the set of Harry Potter books, he might be the only one among us that likes reading. I also got him a new set of pencils and sketchbooks. He loves to draw while I love to paint. It's okay to say they all loved their gifts.

Jake gave me a lappy with a picture of my dad and I as a kid on the cover. I love it and I ran to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheeks. I got a new bike from mum which I was not expecting at all. I all but screamed as I ran to her and crushed her with my hug. Peter gave me a new set of spray paint, colors I didn't have and I loved it. Kissed him too on the cheeks. From Lou I collected a new black leather jacket with matching gloves and a new phone case with the picture of the guys and I on the back. I love everything I collected from them all. The only person who didn't give me anything is Mike. He has been quiet since I gave him my gift.

The whole day went so well, loads and loads of pictures were taken. We all went skiing, had races. Threw snow balls at each other. It was the best day.

The guys and I are presently in a restaurant. "I have one last gift for you guys" I announced. They all looked at me when I gave them each an envelope.

"No way" Pete shouted. Everyone in the restaurant looking at him. He obviously ignored.

"You got us front row tickets to the next football game!!" this time it was Jake who shouted.

"Yes" I replied smiling.

"How did you get it, it's been sold out for weeks" Mike spoke for the first time to me since morning.

"I have my ways" I said smiling stupidly.

"Thank you" they all chorused.

"I can't wait to go back home now." Lou said.

After that, we all ate our food in silent, not. We were loud as always and we were told to kindly leave which we did, after eating. We were walking down the street going on a stroll when Mike held my hand.

I first looked down at his hand and removed mine folding it on my chest. He doesn't get to not talk to me all day and just come and hold my hands now. Doesn't work that way.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. I don't know why his whispering though, its not like the guys could hear us, they were way in front of us.

"For?" I asked. He didn't reply. I started walking forward, leaving him there. I didn't go far before I felt his hands on my wrist halting me.

I looked at him but he wouldn't say anything. So I asked, "What exactly are you sorry for Mike?" he still didn't reply so u continued.

"Is it for not talking to me at all on Christmas or for me telling you I love you or that you don't love me back? What exactly are you sorry for!" I refused my voice getting angry now. "You don't get to blow me off all day and just come now hold my hands and believe everything is gonna be ok, it doesn't work -"

"I love you" was what he said and that was enough to shut me up.

I just kept staring at him still in shock. I wasn't expecting him to say those words.

"Uhm, it's okay if you don't feel the same way, I would underst-" I kissed him. "I love you too" I said when I pulled away. He smiled and kissed me again.

"Ew, get a room!!!" Lou shouted.

"We were looking for you guys" Pete said.

"Should we go back to the room?" Jake asked. We all nodded and walked back to the condo.

Everyday went well ever since. We all hung out, went site seeing with the family, did loads of things together. It's new years eve and a happy and sad. Why you ask? I'm happy because it's a new year, I'm sad because we are going to be leaving soon and then school begins again, mentally rolling my eyes.

We were all indoors for new year's eve, none of us went out. We watched family TV and ate all day in our pj's. The only time we went out was in the night when we went to a new years party the resort was throwing. The count down began.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Happy New Year" everyone shouted.

Mike kissed me at midnight before we hugged everyone saying our' happy new years' and continued with the party.

It's the 3rd of Jan and we're packing up to go home. I really enjoyed this Christmas and I hope we have more like it.

On the eve of when we were supposed to leave, we all gathered in the sitting room, enjoying each other's company.

"This should become a yearly thing for us but in different locations. I really enjoyed this Christmas, I hope we have more like it." I said suddenly. They all looked at me and smiled.

"I totally agree" Mike said and they all nodded. Even the children among us and I mean the Peter and Mike's siblings agreed too. They obviously had fun themselves. Jake's sister was with the parents throughout and even she agreed to the yearly thing.

This people are my family and I love them. I wouldn't have them any other way.