Chapter 21

It's my birthday week. I'm going to be 18. I am so happy. Lou's birthday is this week too. It's so weird that Lou and I have a lot in common. Maybe that's why his dad and my mum are always hanging out. My dad is dead same with Louis' mum. She died when he was so young. We share the same birthday week. Lou's birthday is comes first and then mine. Lou and I have been planning for a while and by that I mean yesterday.

We the only two left who haven't celebrated our birthday. Mike was already 18 when I met him. Peter celebrated his birthday on Halloween. It was so fun because we hit a lot of houses with eggs and newspapers then went to an Halloween party. Jake didn't really celebrate his birthday. We just chilled at home all day and ate lots of cake. It was fun.

"What is Lou doing for his day?" mum asked me at breakfast.

"I don't know, he said he would tell me today at school" I replied before stuffing my face with captain crunch.

When I was done eating, mum and I left the house together. I rode to school while she drove to work. I saw the guys waiting by their motorcycles when I got to school. I went to park beside them.

"Morning" I greeted kissing Mike.

"Morning love" Mike replied.

"How are you?" Peter asked.

"Fine, you?" I answered.

"Birthday mate!!!!" Lou shouted. We can never stop being loud. I gave him a high-five and the bell rang signaling class as started. We took our time walking in and going to class.

"What are you doing for you birthday?" I asked Lou at lunch.

"We are going clubbing!!!!!" he shouted. We were not worried about people hearing us because we were on the roof.

"Really?" I asked with a big smile. I haven't been there in a while.

"Yeah" Lou answered.

"Cool" I nodded.

"I have already made fake id's for you all" Lou said bringing out an envelope from his bag and handing us the id.

"I can definitely add this to my collection" I said half-hearted.

"You have a collection? " Jake asked.

"Of course, don't you have? " I asked him.

"Yeah but I wouldn't call it a collection. I have like 3 fake ids" he replied

"Mike has 8, Lou has 5 while Peter has 10" Jake said.

"Nice, I have at least 15. I hardly repeat ID cards". I told them. They looked at me like I have grown 2 heads.

"It's the fake ID that I use to enter fight clubs too" I told them and they nodded in understanding.

"Do you have a club in mind?" I asked Lou.

"Yes, the new club that just opened, I heard it's so cool inside" he replied. I know that club but I'm not going to tell the guys that. The rest of the day went by, we had our normal boring classes. Went home and played games.

Today is Lou's day and we are definitely not going to school today. When mum left for work, I called the school.

"Morning, Elly isn't going to be at school today, she fell sick yesterday night and I want to monitor her today" I said over the phone trying to sound like my mom.

"It's no problem, some of the students are down with a flu too" the principal said over the phone.

"She would be at school tomorrow" I told her.